Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Does anyone have the ability to backup their APIM and send me the file so I can program mine?

I have a 2015 GT Premium Convertible.
Sponsored

DanMc85

The Source
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD 2.0L
Does anyone have the ability to backup their APIM and send me the file so I can program mine?

It is different for every vehicle based on the features in that vehicle and year of that vehicle.

tom_hd02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6

Jeffola,

Is there any particular issue with your APIM? If I was you, I'd go and download the As-Built Data from your VIN and modify only what needs to be changed. What do you need help with?
You can also lookup the VIN from another 2015 GT Premium conv. (try online auction sites) with the same options as yours and download the ABD, and then compare with yours.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jeffola

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Jeffola,

Is there any particular issue with your APIM? If I was you, I'd go and download the As-Built Data from your VIN and modify only what needs to be changed. What do you need help with?
Buying a new Sync3 apim and screen and if I can find a similar car and it’s programming, it might be a better fit.

tom_hd02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
I just finished a base-to-Sync3 swap. The only thing I had to re-program in the APIM was Park-Assist function. All other programming was related to the ACM, IPC, and ABS.
Remember, 2015 Mustangs came with either base radio of MFT, not Sync3.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeffola

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Yeah I need a APIM from 2016-2017 programming, sorry forgot to mention.

Kostyam69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge
I recently did a Sync 2 to Sync 3 conversion, bought an APIM and Screen on eBay that were pulled from a Ford Fusion and installed into my 2013 Ford Edge. For my APIM programming services I used Dan from Ford Fusion forums, he compiled a file for me and sent it to me for a reasonable fee which I then loaded to Forscan and now everything works 100% as it should. Give him a try if you want, his email is: [email protected] hope this helps you

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Hoping someone can help me out. I’m ordering a New APIM For my 2019 mustang GT. I did the base swap. Hextall told me I need to change the data on the APIM And FICM. Does anyone know what there is to change with forscan ?
Why don't you just ask him? He's the expert. Also you just resurrected an almost 5 year old thread. You could have just added this post to the one you already have.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Unfortunately he said he can’t give it sell me the data since it’s a (huge violation of ford policy) Sorry for resurrecting this old thread just wanted some help
OK, I get it. Didn't know he couldn't help you. Just no need to post in three different existing threads. You are going to confuse folks who try and help you.

This is the only thread you need to post in. I would delete the other two.
SYNC 3 swap, It's all in here

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Sorry man, was just trying to get this fixed. Deleting other two.
Nothing to apologize for. Just trying to keep it simple so you can get the help you need. Posting the same request in multiple threads makes it harder for people to help you. :like: :rockon:
Sponsored