• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sync 3 Screen with Navigation-Enabled APIM (Sold!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasavias

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
SOLD!: $600 Shipped (48 States) OBO

I'm in the process of a Sync 3 swap in my 2015 and have an extra screen and nav APIM out of a 2016 Ford Escape (201A with nav option if you know of a current VIN/window sticker lookup tool.) I bought these first but then found a package deal from a Mustang with the bezel and proper brackets, so no need for these anymore.

The screen does have a couple minor light scratches on what I believe is the bottom of the screen. They are only seen when some light is shining directly on them. They're difficult to see and take pictures of, but I've done my best to show them under different conditions. I don't know what they look like when the screen is on since I haven't completed the swap yet. The screen is a little dirty with smudges at the moment, but the blue arrows are the only scratches. All in all, it's a great screen that I wouldn't have hesitated to put in my car had I not found a complete setup. I can definitely send more pictures if you need them.

If you're considering the swap and want more information about what else is needed, please take a look at this awesome thread.

EDIT: Found out the hard way that imgur doesn't work on this forum. Pics should now appear. Please let me know if they don't!

rljc08.jpg

b89y8k.jpg

311uw3l.jpg

2d8ibrr.jpg

2myyn4l.jpg

sya161.jpg

And here's a .gif for safe measure so you can see how different angles and light show the scratches:

giphy.gif
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Kasavias

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
zt8aya.jpg
Sponsored