• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: GT SOLD 2019 2020 APIM Screen with Navigation

HankHouse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerald
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang V6
I sold the last four bezels I had. I still have the Nav APIM and brackets and a few Non Nav's left.

Sorry about that, first time using forum so I'm getting familiar with it.

Do you have screen too?
What all do you have? And how much would it be? And would you be so kind to give me a list of what else I need, if you don't have and cant get soon I can start outsourcing it
Sponsored

OP
OP
p6cl

p6cl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Yes 2015-2018 need the harness for the 4inch to 8 inch conversion.

FamilymanGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Received mine today and wanna say, thank you! I’ll get my bezel as soon as funds permit. Much appreciated!

JZTRK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R''Ken'' 2016 GT350 2020 GT "Mollie"

Sponsored

OP
OP
p6cl

p6cl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I listed some more stuff if anyone is interested. APIM's have been loaded with Mustang asbuilt but will need minor tweeking. The 2017 Mustang APIM and Screen with Non-Nav has been updated to software 3.4.