Switch cash?

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Ran a search and nothing came up-hope this isn't a repeat topic.

My dealer told me "no incentives" on the 2015 Limited Edition GT. Which I fully accepted and expected on a new car in the market place (you don't rebate a car dealers are trying to ADM to death).

But in searching for an eco-boost daily driver (the Limited is staying Limited in use) I'm seeing references to "Switch Cash" of $500-1000. GTs seem to be included but with the warning of "check with your dealer, not all Mustangs qualify" thing. Then an exclusion listing which includes the Boss 302 and GT500 but totally silent on the Limited (yes there are still a few Boss 302s on dealer lots still waiting for the idiot willing to pay a 50k adm).

Dealing with my former selling dealer is a no go--they took and kept the unique 50th shipping cover AND the signed picture (lying about the existence of either) and now refusing to communicate. Yes a PM has been sent to Rachael/Nick about the picture, so I'm hoping for relief there. With a follow up PM today about the "Switch Cash" but won't hear back until Monday/Tuesday.

Just wondering if anyone was aware of the rebate or rebate exclusion for Limited Editions.

Thanks,

David
Sponsored

badass03ragtop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2003 GT 'vert, 1973 Fastback
Have not heard of limitations on LE. I used on my GT, but it's not an LE:shrug:

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
All incentives that I looked at (and I looked at them all at the time) specifically excluded the anniversary model from it. I would expect the same of that. You may have to read the very fine print to find it.

OP
OP

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Thanks SVTFreak--I'm really not expecting it (wouldn't make sense on this car).

Normally I wouldn't even bother deeply checking. But the behavior of my dealer in terms of the missing picture and shipping cover of the 50th (intentionally concealing those facts) has put a bug in my mind that they are not beyond funny business....... We were also $1500 apart for a long time period (weeks) until they 'caved'...just wondering if they are pulling a fast one with the rebate going to them and bypassing me.

PM sent to FordCustomerService- should get a formal answer next week...just curious now...

badass03ragtop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2003 GT 'vert, 1973 Fastback
I think I'd be visiting that dealer over the photo and car cover already

Saw a cover on eBay yesterday....$500
Sponsored