Suspension Buildout - Thoughts?

OctopusWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP & AP
I have a GT with the Performance Package coupled with JLT intake/Lund Tune and Borla S Types full exhaust.
I am about to swap out or add the following suspension components. Since I am only going to do this once, and would like to do it right, I would to get others thoughts on pieces I might be missing or should think about adding at the same time.

What's about to go on:
1) FRPP Track Pack
2) Steeda IRS Stop the Hop Pack
3) Steeda G-Trak Brace
4) Steeda Differential Bushing - Red
5) GT350 steering wheel (not suspension related)
6) MGW Racespec shifter (not suspension related)

What's already on (not suspension related but including for informational purposes):
1) JLT Intake/Lund Tune
2) Borla S Types

Future:
1) MRR350 Wheels/MPSS tires (sizes to be determined)

So fellow Mustang6Gers/Mod zealouts, what am I missing suspension wise?
Sponsored

Sub-Moa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP Magnetic
That's a pretty good list. I would look at BMR's cradle lockout instead of the Steeda stop the hop. Haven't heard bad things about either but the BMR lockout will save you some money and no one has any complaints over that product.

Mustang Collector liked the Steeda ultralight springs in conjunction with the FRPP shocks and struts. I would look into that too.

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
BMR CB005 kit basically combines Steeda IRS alignment kit, IRS support braces, and the bushing support system into a single mod

OP
OP

OctopusWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the input, I appreciate it.

Masorcas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BLACK GT PP PREMIUM
I put on the steeda subframe support system
And differential insert bushings and felt no difference whatsoever in wheel hop but did notice some nvh increase. Last week i installed bmr's cradle lockout kit and it made a huge difference. If i were to do it again i would go with bmr for any suspension mods. Also have mrr m350 wheels with nitto nt05's 275/305 and in my opinion its an amazing wheel tire combo . Its light weight and grips hard

Sponsored

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
BMR CB005 kit basically combines Steeda IRS alignment kit, IRS support braces, and the bushing support system into a single mod

OP, hope you don't mind me throwing a question in here. Curious which of these "systems" (CB005 vs the Steeda stuff) adds the least NVH? Like most I am dying to improve my GT, but being older now and not a track guy I want to somewhat keep it somewhat cushy, if that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Masorcas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BLACK GT PP PREMIUM
Go with bmr. I added steeda and felt increase in nvh and no performance difference . The cradle lockout kit is amazing and no increase in nvh

OP
OP

OctopusWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone gone from BMR to Steeda or vice versa to be able to offer up true compares?
What was perhaps not clear was that I've already purchased all of the above parts, they're staring at me as I type this. I am not opposed to changing, but since I already have the parts i would prefer not to.
Just about to put them on, I was hoping this weekend but the vendor I ordered the Track Pack from actually sent me the Street Pack. Received it yesterday and sent it back last night, so I am looking for a new vendor to source the Track Pack from. Oh well.

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
OP, hope you don't mind me throwing a question in here. Curious which of these "systems" (CB005 vs the Steeda stuff) adds the least NVH? Like most I am dying to improve my GT, but being older now and not a track guy I want to somewhat keep it somewhat cushy, if that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I cant say for sure. I have a custom audio system and that drowns out a lot of road noise etc. I honestly cant remember what the car sounded like pre audio build. Rear felt a lot more stable after the CB005 and Steeda diff inserts
Sponsored