Sponsored

Summer Heat at Autobahn Country Club

OH3Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Convertible
It's a very cool venue. You'll think someone is leading you out to a container farm in Joliet to kill you and then Voila - a beautiful racing facility. The garages that populate the property are amazing. The track is a nice mix of technical and some fast straight aways / sweepers. Hope you have great weather and a safe event.

I've raced there 3 times in Chumps or Lemons and enjoyed it every time. The wildest was in an Acura Integra with a welded front diff for traction. Before that I had never raced in a FWD car. tons of fun running down the Miata's

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
I plan on it as of now after a cold weekend at Road America with NW Shelby. Good group. I’m #08 and still need to sign up. Probably only Saturday.

MustangFarmer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pony car, GT500 & wife's GT350
I will be there on the Monday for the full track. I ran with this group before on a Monday and the full track makes for a lot of fun.

Sponsored

OP
OP
RyanR3KC

RyanR3KC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE
I plan on it as of now after a cold weekend at Road America with NW Shelby. Good group. I’m #08 and still need to sign up. Probably only Saturday.
I wanted to make that event and just couldn't get there.

I ran with NW Shelby at their Gingerman Oct 2016 (#77). I was there with the Black Camaro if you were at that one. My friend Carla had the silver Z/28.

I was living in Naperville and my busy work schedule prevented me from making it to the Autobahn.

OP
OP
RyanR3KC

RyanR3KC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Today is the last day for registration. After that, they hit you with a $50 late fee.