• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Success Selling 19" GT PP Wheels/Tires?

JohnK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Ruby Red
I am curious what success people are having selling their original equipment black wheels that come on the 2015 GT with Performance Pack. I will be offering mine for sale and would like to form realistic expectations for selling them. If you sold them I'd be interested in how much you got for them. Thanks!
Sponsored

2Cool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, PP in CO
Still have mine, but watching selling prices. On the forums they seem to have dropped from an initial $2k or so all the way to about $1100 for a set with tires. On Ebay you still see them for over $2k. So that gives you an idea of where to sell them.

Black one

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V6, Ruby red conv,pkg 051
I have magnetic 18" with goodyears/lugs/tpm's
1100.00$
Philly/ south jersey

Oneless70

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Leslie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 6sp PerfPk DIB
I am curious what success people are having selling their original equipment black wheels that come on the 2015 GT with Performance Pack. I will be offering mine for sale and would like to form realistic expectations for selling them. If you sold them I'd be interested in how much you got for them. Thanks!
I'll give $800 for just the wheels w/tpms, shipped.

Don's Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR Mustang GT Premium PP
I'm interested in this as well as I'll be selling mine shortly

Sponsored

OP
OP

JohnK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Ruby Red
It seems there are a lot of us that want to sell our OEM wheels and tires, so there will be a lot of them on the market. Too bad Ford didn't give its customers more wheel choices with the Performance pack car. Do you have them on eBay as well as this forum? I thought I might try Craig's List first.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
I've had mine up for $1000, with tpms, 300 ish miles on them. Can't sell them.
Damn if you were near me I'd pick those up just to have an extra set, I love the PP wheels personally. Best price I've seen.

Don's Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm selling mine simply because I have 20 inch matte black Foose wheels I received as a gift for graduating fire academy in june.

Sponsored

ronnies_mustang_5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium Perfomance Pack
I sold mine after a little over a month of having them on Craigslist and the forum. I feel like demand for them is going down though. The most difficult thing is dealing with all the low-ballers and flakey buyers. I 'sold' mine about 6 or 7 times before someone actually followed through with the sale. Anyone buying them for less than $1,400 is getting a steal of a deal though I think. Good luck with your sale!

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Demand has gone down here particularly because people have seen a few wrecks on PP tires around here, and 95%+ of the US sees cold temps where PP tires are iffy now to them (and have to buy an extra set of tires and/or rims). There are many who don't like the gloss black- that was a weird finish to choose as matte black would have been much more popular.

Price is based on supply and demand; and there is lower demand and high supply as more people get their cars and buy aftermarket wheels. The whole PP option was also around $2500 which included the wheels/tires so smarter people aren't paying top dollar for something you got for 1/4 of retail (parts department) cost.

Don's Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
These wheels are $394 a piece from Ford and the tires run from $200+. That ADDITIONAL $2500 you pay for PP is an upgrade from factory equipment so it's not like they are getting all the extra PP equipment for just $2500. So whoever gets the PP wheels and tires for under $2000 is getting a deal IMO.

Anthony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't respond
These wheels are $394 a piece from Ford and the tires run from $200+. That ADDITIONAL $2500 you pay for PP is an upgrade from factory equipment so it's not like they are getting all the extra PP equipment for just $2500. So whoever gets the PP wheels and tires for under $2000 is getting a deal IMO.

Let me guess, you want to sell yours for $1800?

Good luck!

Don's Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No im content with $1400 but I will be posting for $1500. Just because I made that statement did not mean I think they will sell for what they cost but I believe people should not use the package only cost you $2500 argument. If you believe the PP wheels aren't worth the $1400 price tag then you shouldn't be looking to purchase them. Factory wheels or not they are a upgrade from the factory for a reason.
Sponsored