Sponsored

Stoopid Boaters!

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Better yet... 2 summers ago we're at the local dock, this dude with his large sailboat is trying to get the thing back on their trailer from the water at the ramp... but... the whole friggin thing capsizes to the left and blocks the entire boat ramp...

Now not only is the ramp now blocked, but everyone who was coming in to load their boats is now stuck in a literal boat traffic jam on the water...

They had to get a large forklift from a nearby marina and lift the thing out of the water to load it onto the trailer. it took over an hour for them to finally clear the ramp.

Talk about a lot of pissed off people... LMAO.

BadHabit2Break

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT350
Got to have a license to drive, vote, hunt, and fish.....but you can buy a boat and take off like you know what you are doing, but don't.

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
I don't see anything wrong here. 🙃

XS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I used to love hanging out at the boat ramp just to watch people totally shut their brains off the moment the spot the water, but I had to stop because I'd say in the last 5 years or so (maybe due to the massive influx of people buying boats), things have gotten far too deadly and violent for my taste. Watching someone take 43 attempts to back a trailer down the boat ramp is funny. Watching someone whiskey throttle their boat into the dock knocking everyone else off the dock is not, and after seeing a huge increase in crap like that I now try to find the least visited places on the lake to hang out.
Sponsored