Sponsored

Stolen 2015 in Desoto, anyone else notice?

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT
Saw it on the news last night. Looked like a white ecoboost or a V6. How are they stealing these cars? I remember the old foxbodys..hell you could take the antenna off and stick it through the hole under then door handle where the connection points went inside the door and pop the lock. Even easier with a long skinny screwdriver.:doh: I thought these new ones would be more difficult to steal.:shrug:
Sponsored

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium
happens all the time with virtually any car.
Tow truck/flat bed. People tend to hang their key near the door so it's common to break and grab those, then just drive off. A friend had his Audi Q7 stolen that way. They broke into the house just for the keys.

OP
OP
Tele5.0

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT
happens all the time with virtually any car.
Tow truck/flat bed. People tend to hang their key near the door so it's common to break and grab those, then just drive off. A friend had his Audi Q7 stolen that way. They broke into the house just for the keys.
Yeah, true....I guess I am putting too much faith in people being as paranoid as I.

NewSchool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yeah, I was seeing this on the news yesterday... They had all kinds of stolen cars on the property.

Sponsored

Viperbluecobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Base PP Recaros
or be like my mother-n-law and leaves her damn keys in her car!

tomas6791

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
More pictures and video:

from the article:
Just a few blocks after the chase started, the car thief jumped out of the truck and into the passenger seat of the white Mustang you can see in the photo gallery below. After repeated commands from the police to stop and exit the vehicle, the driver of the Mustang put the car into reverse, running over an officer.

6 pictures, video, and full article

Sponsored