Stock 350 and gas options, couple questions

NHMustangGuy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
stephen
Vehicle(s)
1965 GT350, 2017 GT350R, 2022 Toyota Sienna
New here, new to me GT350 but have questions pertaining to the best gas option as well as the best gas conditioner/octane booster. I recently had a conversation with a pretty knowledgeable guy on some things about my stock 350 and some options. He recommended I post up the questions here. So here we are.

I live in an area where I have fortunately numerous gasoline options. Everything from E85 to real gas 93 octane and everything in-between. Because of the high compression of the voodoo and some of its volatility with inconsistent gasoline I wanna be able to consistently add a better gasoline treatment or octane booster. However, my knowledge is not the best when it comes to this so I'm reaching out for a little help and advice. What is the best gasoline to put in a stock voodoo? Also, what are some of the best gasoline treatment and or octane boosters out there that would keep things consistent so I don't unintentionally detonate the voodoo?
Thanks in advance for you time to reply. I appreciate it.

*Because I have significant warranty left I don't want to take the risk of switching over to E85.
I run 93 with Boostane professional and it's fantastic, makes a very nice difference in performance. With traction control on it ripps the tires in 1st, 2nd and 3rd nicely.
Sponsored

TeamGomez

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.centripetalsolutions.com
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'18 350, 996 GT-3, 330 ZHP, E46 M3, SQ5, Tundra
thread revival...looking for more input on Boostane (who runs it, how often, etc).

We don't have 93 in the southern most portion of Commiefornia so looking to add per Boostane's mix chart .13 oz / gallon of 91 to get it to 93. So a couple oz of Boostane Professional for a full tank is only a couple bucks which seems well worth the juice for the squeeze.
Sponsored

Last edited: