Stock 20" Foundry Wheels

Templarum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT
I have the stock 20" Foundry wheels and I love the looks of them. The issue is that I want to replace them with some wider 19 inchers for a staggered set-up with a lighter rolling mass. I really wish I could find some aftermarket copies of these Foundry wheels that are spun and available in different sizes. I've looked at so many but I haven't seen any that seem to closely match the stock style. I almost settled on some P-51s, but decided against it until I was positive that there wasn't a similar looking one to the stock style.

Does anyone else know off-hand of a decent Foundry styled aftermarket set? Thanks...
Sponsored

jimmerheck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Cal Special
I really like the foundrys, and like the gray center. I looked for a set locally for a long time, and gave up. The ones above have a black center.

OP
OP
Templarum

Templarum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT
I really like the foundrys, and like the gray center. I looked for a set locally for a long time, and gave up. The ones above have a black center.
I think our local rim shop could paint them to match but that would add to the cost. Wish they came in 9 and 10.5s.
Sponsored