Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great, now just enjoy:thumbsup::)

As for BS motors (as I call them). They're a sorry excuse for a dealer.. me and Gibbo have experienced how inept they are, and neither of us use them anymore...:rant::paddle:
Ont he flip, BSM birmingham started as being shit. Now they're alright. Seem to be good at passing warranty.

But we digress. FUCKING FINALLY HE'S GOT HIS STANG!
Sponsored

sheps5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 2015 GT
Well guys, I picked her up today and must say I'm very pleased!!
They kept her last night because I wanted the interior panel left off so I could inspect the door internals. They had to refit it so I picked her up this morning and went straight to the simply mustangs meet at Staverton.

Here she is ...

I met Sheps today, what a star guy he is!! He played exhaust music to me on the M5 after the show. Very impressive I must say!!

This has been a long and annoying journey into S550 ownership but we got there in the end. Claire Middleton works at Ford customer Service and I must say, she is bloody awesome and was a lifeline between the dealer and me. I will never buy another car from Bristol Street, purely because they ignored my mails and calls. Once they had my money they lost interest and it wasn't until this last week that I had communication from the body shop manager and general manager, probably because Claire was on it??
Nice meeting you today Nigel. Glad it's finally sorted for you matey. I know what it's like trying to get Ford to get their shit together. Now time to put the hassle and stress of your situation behind you and damn well enjoy your stunning Mustang. You could sense how chuffed you were to finally have and enjoy it today at the meet and was a pleasure nattering for roughly 6 hours about all things stang. And I don't need much encouragement to let everyone in a 10 mile radius have a listen to my exhaust.:headbang::cheers::lol:

SteveyB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT fastback, Ruby Red Auto, custom.
It was good to meet you at Gloucester airport today, I'm glad it's all sorted for you now and you can enjoy the pleasure of ownership. Your car looks amazing, see you at many more meets and events

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
Well guys, I picked her up today and must say I'm very pleased!!
They kept her last night because I wanted the interior panel left off so I could inspect the door internals. They had to refit it so I picked her up this morning and went straight to the simply mustangs meet at Staverton.

Here she is ...

I met Sheps today, what a star guy he is!! He played exhaust music to me on the M5 after the show. Very impressive I must say!!

This has been a long and annoying journey into S550 ownership but we got there in the end. Claire Middleton works at Ford customer Service and I must say, she is bloody awesome and was a lifeline between the dealer and me. I will never buy another car from Bristol Street, purely because they ignored my mails and calls. Once they had my money they lost interest and it wasn't until this last week that I had communication from the body shop manager and general manager, probably because Claire was on it??
Thank f*ck for that, hope you enjoy the car now :thumbsup:

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Excellent news Nige, she looks awesome...i'm sire i'll catch you at a meet at some point...

#letthemodsbegin
Sponsored