Sponsored

Still NO foreign country deliveries yet ?

wimbrow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT fastback black
not counting dealer / manufacturer demos . but to an actual customer . i would have thought England or Germany would be the first customer or even to a foreign US military base , but we'll see. i'm not holding my breath that we in far away New Zealand would be even close to getting it first. i reckon wer'e at least a month or two away from delivery.
Sponsored

Reactions: 12g

51NNED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Mine supposed to be built mid May and not sure if any Oz cars have start production yet. There is a poster here who says his NZ car was coming soon apparently

mduck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT M6 2018 Orange Fury, Mach 1 on order
Mine should be arriving in June with a few more, Sweden
Manufactured last week? (maybe...)

Eureka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (on order)
I'm in Brisbane and it appears my Mach 1 was built 24/3/21. When I originally placed the order with the dealer I was told approx delivery date of mid-June, which seems to tie in (3 months from build).

The dealer group had 4 other Mach 1s on order and all of them were due to arrive before mine (can't remember dates, sorry).

I would like to track the ship it arrives on (sad, I know, but it's all part of the fun!)...but so far haven't been able to get any info out of Ford Australia or dealer (although dealer has tried to help, to be fair).

When I ordered a GT 3 years ago, you could contact Ford via Facebook and ask them for this info...but I've tried doing it this time and they just say "contact the dealer".

12g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M1454
Mine supposed to be built mid May and not sure if any Oz cars have start production yet. There is a poster here who says his NZ car was coming soon apparently
I am that poster
Mine was built on the 4 March and at present is at Baltimore Port awaiting shipment to New Zealand, There are many OZ and NZ Mach1 cars that have been built.
I had it from good authority my car was going to be on the Tamesis but unfortunately missed being put on that ship.
They tell me the next ship my car will be on is the Tirranna leaving Baltimore on the 26th April and arriving NZ on the 21 May - the wait is nearly over!!!
There is a backlog of cars at the port awaiting shipment and are unable to say weather my car is on the ship or not until they have a bill of lading.
I have being able to obtain my Window Sticker, ask Joe on this forum to get it for you. then you will be able to see the build date (blend) and other information.
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/window-sticker.107986/

Attachments

Last edited:

Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
For Europe all Mustangs are currently on hold, even the ones that already arrived at the dealerships. Since January 1st all new cars must have the Fuel Consumption Monitor (FCM) that fits the new Euro 6 regulations. Afaik the Mustangs don't have that currently and are all waiting for the software update from Ford for that. Otherwise there is no way to legally register these cars in europe.

Not sure if that counts for England too because of Brexit.

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
My UK bound Mach 1 is on the boat this week and due at my dealer W/E 22nd May, it was showing as 8th but has moved back. That fits with the schedule for the shipping company, so I should have mine after that. The software issue should be fixed by the end of April according to the dealer, so will not impact any cars on route.
I'm glad mine was built and shipped when it was, given the issues with Flat Rock now closed for a few weeks. I guess it means that MY21 cars are going to be very limited given the loss of manufacturing time at the start of MY21 with Covid and not starting production until January and now the stoppages with chip shortage. I wonder if they'll ramp it up for MY22 cars from October?

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Mine was supposed to be built in first week of April (after a month bump), but who knows, considering there's no windows sticker for my VIN apparently yet. I sent email to the dealer now. Was expecting to get it in June but it starts to seem less likely now 🙁

ACMEguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP 'M3162'
Mine was supposed to be built in first week of April (after a month bump), but who knows, considering there's no windows sticker for my VIN apparently yet. I sent email to the dealer now. Was expecting to get it in June but it starts to seem less likely now 🙁
Nothing in Canada yet that I have been able to see... other than the media car that surfaced on the forum yesterday. I ordered an HP FJG version and I have been told end of June/beginning of July... maybe...:frown:

ACMEguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP 'M3162'
Nothing in Canada yet that I have been able to see... other than the media car that surfaced on the forum yesterday. I ordered an HP FJG version and I have been told end of June/beginning of July... maybe...:frown:
I have a VIN but no window sticker comes up...

Sponsored

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Local dealer in Ontario has already delivered one - 2 weeks ago. I didn’t see it but a friend who’s the service advisor let me know.

chorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
C
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
i was forwarded three pics below, over a month ago. ck out bottom left of the window sticker which states "Sold To" / designation S Africa, Pretoria.

2021FJGmach1a.jpg
2021FJGmach1b.jpg
2021FJGmach1c.jpg

(pics credit BF)

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
I have a VIN but no window sticker comes up...
Same. Dealer told me that build date was moved to 17th May (first was 5th March, then 5th April). Looks like delivery in July/August, with season almost ending...

OP
OP

wimbrow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT fastback black
I am that poster
Mine was built on the 4 March and at present is at Baltimore Port awaiting shipment to New Zealand, There are many OZ and NZ Mach1 cars that have been built.
I had it from good authority my car was going to be on the Tamesis but unfortunately missed being put on that ship.
They tell me the next ship my car will be on is the Tirranna leaving Baltimore on the 26th April and arriving NZ on the 21 May - the wait is nearly over!!!
There is a backlog of cars at the port awaiting shipment and are unable to say weather my car is on the ship or not until they have a bill of lading.
I have being able to obtain my Window Sticker, ask Joe on this forum to get it for you. then you will be able to see the build date (blend) and other information.
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/window-sticker.107986/
[/QUOT
i was forwarded three pics below, over a month ago. ck out bottom left of the window sticker which states "Sold To" / designation S Africa, Pretoria.

2021FJGmach1a.jpg
2021FJGmach1b.jpg
2021FJGmach1c.jpg

(pics credit BF)
interesting , every ford on that truck is cactus grey / FJG

Eureka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (on order)
The dealer has just confirmed that my car was built 24/3/21 and is at the port in Baltimore, which is good news. However, no vessel has yet been assigned.

It would be nice if mine could get on the Tirranna too!

I wonder if the backlog at the port is due to the shipping being a bit "out of sync" due to the recent blockage in the Suez Canal (but I’m just speculating)?
Sponsored