Sponsored

Steering Feel & Pull Drift Compensation (PDC)

Brigadir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT CS
Interesting thread. I’ve tried it on my Mustang 2015 GT with aftermarket suspension and 275 wide tires. So far I have mixed impressions. For sure the difference is noticeable but I can’t say that it has become better. The steering feels more like of a cheap Nissan, except that it’s heavy in sport mode…

So, it looks like ANC in default settings tries to magnify the road feedback but does it too rough. But without ANC there’s still no feeling of the road, simply because of the poor hardware. I’ve tried it in various conditions - in the city, on highways and on a track. I can compare the steering to VW CC that I used to have - and there it was balanced and solid, for that tier of cars. Here it doesn’t feel sporty so much
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP1
I went through the whole thread and didn't see anyone mention having steeda bump steer installed. I'd like to know if anyone who has done this has bump steer kit on their tie rod ends and if the change was still as noticable or got worse? And does this software change give the car a more mechanical steering feel. I think the mustang is THE bang for the buck sports car. The Miata is a very close second, but that 4 cylinder and the sound just doesn't do it for me. My only complaint is the steering is absolutely dead. I have no idea where my front tires are and what they're doing. The mustang with Miata steering feel and your be hard pressed to find a better car sub $85k

Scootsmcgreggor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost turned GT
Yes I did bump steer tie rod ends and set it up correctly measuring bump steer through travel and while the steering was more predictable it did not improve steering feel really.
Sponsored