Sponsored

Street_Carver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt 2013 VW CC
I have put about 1000mi on my Steeda wheels spacers and I absolutely love them. To my eye it transforms the look of the stock wheels. I thought I had to drop the car right away but with the spacers I think I can kick that down the road a little. The 2018+ mustangs with the Michelin’s PS4S tires 1” spacers all around is a little much in the rear. I worked with Brian at Steeda and he recommended 1” up front and 20mm in the rear. This set up is perfect to me. I don’t like too much poke and this almost makes it look like it has PP2 wheel fitment! No vibration, no nothing just great looks.

The Bullitt wheel size is the same as PP1 wheels so these should fit the same on those cars. Overall couldn’t be happier with them. Wheels and tires are super expensive and to fill in the wheel wheels this cheap is great! Follow my ig @Street_Carver for more photos and videos.

upload_2020-2-25_13-30-21.jpeg

upload_2020-2-25_13-30-37.jpeg

upload_2020-2-25_13-33-33.jpeg
Sponsored

OU81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Did you have to cut the rear studs down to fit the 20 mm spacers or was the wheel able to fit flush to spacer without having to?

OP
OP
Street_Carver

Street_Carver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt 2013 VW CC
Did you have to cut the rear studs down to fit the 20 mm spacers or was the wheel able to fit flush to spacer without having to?
Nope, it all fit perfectly!

VMBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt w/Magnaride
Vehicle Showcase
I have put about 1000mi on my Steeda wheels spacers and I absolutely love them. To my eye it transforms the look of the stock wheels. I thought I had to drop the car right away but with the spacers I think I can kick that down the road a little. The 2018+ mustangs with the Michelin’s PS4S tires 1” spacers all around is a little much in the rear. I worked with Brian at Steeda and he recommended 1” up front and 20mm in the rear. This set up is perfect to me. I don’t like too much poke and this almost makes it look like it has PP2 wheel fitment! No vibration, no nothing just great looks.

The Bullitt wheel size is the same as PP1 wheels so these should fit the same on those cars. Overall couldn’t be happier with them. Wheels and tires are super expensive and to fill in the wheel wheels this cheap is great! Follow my ig @Street_Carver for more photos and videos.

upload_2020-2-25_13-30-21.jpeg

upload_2020-2-25_13-30-37.jpeg

upload_2020-2-25_13-33-33.jpeg
Did you have any issues with the wheel studs on the front? I hear that the magneride fitted cars have longer studs on the front and it's difficult to get them flush...@Steeda quotes "20mm wheel spacers may require grinding of OE wheel studs"...that is for 20 on the front though.
Sponsored