• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Indiana STEEDA TRIDENT WHEELS 19x10 and 19x11 Gloss titanium/ with 2 Michelin PS4s $1000.

myelenore

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1, 2011 Mustang GT/CS Convertible
4 STEEDA TRIDENT wheels, fronts 19x10, rears 19x11 that are wearing Michelin 315/30/19's 8/32nds tread left on those rears. I have TPMS sensors that are included. East of Indianapolis can help with the pickup and frequently travel to Dayton, OH area.

IMG_2863.jpg

IMG_2867.jpg

IMG_2866.jpg

IMG_2864.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

myelenore

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
Another pix. The wheels are all in excellent shape, no disappointments!

IMG_2863.jpg

Sponsored

Efrem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2023 GT/CS
I'm on the north side of Indy and would be interested after @Beaujangles.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I would think they weight over 200lbs
Let me check w/a freight carrier.
wheels IN a box should be $50-70 approx. Wheels NOT in a box will get hit with "it's not in a box" surcharge. Wheels+Tire are overweight (>50lbs) so get hit with that as well. Some carriers are more lenient than others.

Sponsored

Beaujangles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I was guessing right at 200lbs...how about re box the unmounted fronts and ship the mounted rears all individually UPS ground...works for Tire Rack...just a thought, but I guess Common Carrier freight would be cheaper...let me know.

OP
OP

myelenore

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
I’m sorry I thought I had marked them as sold.
The set sold locally.