Sponsored

Steeda S550 Pro-Action Shocks and Struts - Now Available!

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
First impressions after installing the pro-actions:

Tightened the rears 2 full turns from soft, fronts 4 full turns from soft.
Car felt great. I prefer a much firmer ride than most and it felt amazing on these terrible roads in the NOVA/DC metro area. Took it on some twisties and noticed the body roll was extremely minimal. Only other suspensions mods I have are the eibach sportlines. Will keep driving and see how the pro-actions feel. So far very satisfied!
Can't argue with "very satisfied" up until this point - please, let us know the rest of the feedback once you put some miles on the car!

:cheers:
TJ
Sponsored

haritsingh6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Can't argue with "very satisfied" up until this point - please, let us know the rest of the feedback once you put some miles on the car!

:cheers:
TJ
Will do!

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
We sold many of these units during our Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sales ... would love to hear some more feedback!

Best Regards,

TJ

grabrblu5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Pro Action Adjustments

I have mine set to 1.5 front and back..but Im getting the porpoises effect...please advise, should I set the back to softer 1/2-3/4 turn. my suspension setup is exactly as the Steeda QS750 Mustang, minus the jacking rails and I have Steeda ultralites springs. you can see my car on instagram, grabrblu5.0

Last edited:

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I have mine set to 1.5 front and back..but Im getting the porpoises effect...please advise, should I set the back to softer 1/2-3/4 turn. my suspension setup is exactly as the QS750 minus the jacking rails and I have ultralites springs.
Can you you post what springs you have so nobody has to go searching for it? Will be easier to help you.

Sponsored

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
I have mine set to 1.5 front and back..but Im getting the porpoises effect...please advise, should I set the back to softer 1/2-3/4 turn. my suspension setup is exactly as the Steeda QS750 Mustang, minus the jacking rails and I have Steeda ultralites springs. you can see my car on instagram, grabrblu5.0
Which bump stops did you use? If you used the production ones how much did you trim from the top? pm your contact info and I will reach out to you.

Thanks, Mike D

grabrblu5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Mike, That's all you have, why would the bump stops cause it to act like a porpoise? FYI I used steeda bump stops and don't ask if a followed the instuctions

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Mike, That's all you have, why would the bump stops cause it to act like a porpoise? FYI I used steeda bump stops and don't ask if a followed the instuctions
Please pm your contact info so we can discuss and correct the condition.

Thanks, Mike D

Sponsored

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Mike,
this is a simple question, what would be the reason to PM
This way we can get to the root cause quicker. Would you like me to call you?

Thanks, Mike D

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Because this car uses its bumpstops all the time during regular driving. That's why he asked. Try going up to 1.75 turns from soft in the rear, 1.5 from soft in front.

grabrblu5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Normally you want to go softer in the rear. and I have never heard of the suspension consistently riding on the bump stops .Hmm

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Normally you want to go softer in the rear. and I have never heard of the suspension consistently riding on the bump stops .Hmm
Except you're adjusting rebound, not compression.
Sponsored