Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Thanks for the sneak peek inside of Steeda. Did you happen to see any pallets of aluminum driveshafts while there? I only need one for my car, lol.

TRM99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, '19 Lincoln MKC,'16 F150, 65 Malibu SS
Hard to hear what was said with the music playing, your guide talking a distance from your mic in that big ol' warehouse; on a positive note you came in loud and clear!
I made it about a minute & a half before closing it out - sorry.

TRM99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the sneak peek inside of Steeda. Did you happen to see any pallets of aluminum driveshafts while there? I only need one for my car, lol.
Broke down and ordered one yesterday - notified it was shipped today!
However - mine is for the A10 so they were in stock - guessin' the manual trans ones are out a ways.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Broke down and ordered one yesterday - notified it was shipped today!
However - mine is for the A10 so they were in stock - guessin' the manual trans ones are out a ways.
Dang! Well according to their website, it looks like I’ll be waiting at least another couple of weeks or more. It sure would be nice to be on the receiving end of an order where a company under promises and and over delivers.

Sponsored

TRM99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Dang! Well according to their website, it looks like I’ll be waiting at least another couple of weeks or more. It sure would be nice to be on the receiving end of an order where a company under promises and and over delivers.
Hope you get it soon! Mine's on the quick lift with the exhaust system off & ready to install the drive shaft. Want to get it on and tested before it gets cold again and the roads are covered with snow. For certain you don't have that problem where you live!

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Hope you get it soon! Mine's on the quick lift with the exhaust system off & ready to install the drive shaft. Want to get it on and tested before it gets cold again and the roads are covered with snow. For certain you don't have that problem where you live!
LookI png forward to hearing how it performs in your car. Will you be checking angles and shimming the crossmember or installing the ds as is and then evaluating?

Yeah, I’m thankful to be done with the snow. Lived through winters for 52 years before finally heading south.

DonnieO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt cs
I bet you could ask tj@steeda

TRM99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
LookI png forward to hearing how it performs in your car. Will you be checking angles and shimming the crossmember or installing the ds as is and then evaluating?

Yeah, I’m thankful to be done with the snow. Lived through winters for 52 years before finally heading south.
I'm 72 and have been here all my life with the exception of a brief stint in Idaho so cold & snow has been a big part of my life! Ain't gonna abandon it now!
Before I ordered it I talked to Phil, told him my suspension mods and specifically asked about pinion angles and whether or not it would be necessary to shim anything. He seemed to think I'd have no issues as is. He did say they had a 30 day return policy, that's why I want to get it installed & tested. Don't want that return window to close before I have a chance to ring it out.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Good idea! I’ll shoot him a PM and see if he can shed some light on it.
Ill see if I can get an update from manufacturing - I'll let you know as soon as I hear back.

TJ
Sponsored