Sponsored

Steeda McQueen Edition Available in Canada?

CF-105

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dark Highland Green Bullitt
Anyone know if the McQueen Edition is available in Canada? I reached out to Steeda a week ago, and got nothing but crickets.
Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Yes and no.... if you already have your car...you ship it or drive it to one of their locations for the conversion.. I believe $30G’s US...then the almighty Gov. taxes of 15 %.. makes for an expensive deal!! I was going have the conversion done at my Ford dealer who is a Steeda rep......soooo Steeda sends all the parts there...plus shipping plus brokerage plus taxes and duties! Then they do the conversion for you! Either way, I bailed!! Waaaaay too expensive even to consider!! But hey, if you have deep pockets who cares??

Their wheels are now available!! Good luck!!

OP
OP

CF-105

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
Yes and no.... if you already have your car...you ship it or drive it to one of their locations for the conversion.. I believe $30G’s US...then the almighty Gov. taxes of 15 %.. makes for an expensive deal!! I was going have the conversion done at my Ford dealer who is a Steeda rep......soooo Steeda sends all the parts there...plus shipping plus brokerage plus taxes and duties! Then they do the conversion for you! Either way, I bailed!! Waaaaay too expensive even to consider!! But hey, if you have deep pockets who cares??

Their wheels are now available!! Good luck!!
It's $20k US for the "basic" conversion. Which is $27k Canadian right about now. Ouch. Any idea what the installation cost would be?
Yeah, HST, at 13% in Ontario, is never a good thing. Duties should be a non-issue, as they are a US manufacturer. As long as they make their stuff in the US. Brokerage wouldn't be much of anything on a lot like that.
But yeah, a $60k Canadian Bullitt quickly turns into a $100k one.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
We have a facility in Detroit that builds the Steve McQueen Edition - may be worth a couple of days & take a trip :) - let me know if I can help assist!

Last edited:
OP
OP

CF-105

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
We have a facility in Detroit that builds the Steve McQueen Edition - may be worth a couple of days & take a trip :) - let me know if I can help assist!

Thanks, TJ.
I may have to go pay it a visit.

My only other thought is how do you insure something like that up here. The insurance companies I've dealt with are not enthusiastic about modded cars. I get this isn't just a modded car. You guys are almost a manufacturer.

Are there any Steeda Ford dealers in Ontario?

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, we have a couple dealers in Canada that can perform the upgrade - I will have to get you in touch with our national sales manager to know who they are & what the process is - that is a different team.

We can make things happen!

TJ

OP
OP

CF-105

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
Yes, we have a couple dealers in Canada that can perform the upgrade - I will have to get you in touch with our national sales manager to know who they are & what the process is - that is a different team.

We can make things happen!

TJ
Thanks!
Looking forward to it.
Sponsored