• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Steeda Axle back 2015+ GT

Wally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Challenger Scat Pack
Hello, I am selling my Steeda AB for 2015 and up GT cars. I'm in St. Petersburg, FL and would prefer to do a local sale but I would consider shipping as well. The system was on the car for less than 100 miles. Some slight damage to the right pipe happened while taking it off as shown in the photo, but this should be easily fixed by filing the spot down. Otherwise it is like new. Asking $475.
IMG_0354.jpg
IMG_0357.jpg
IMG_0359.jpg
Sponsored

blue15gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Blue GT Premium auto
Only 100 miles, what didn't you like about them?

OP
OP
Wally

Wally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Price drop, $450 obo.

bodam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
How did the Steeda compare to the Corsa?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Wally

Wally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How did the Steeda compare to the Corsa?
Steeda is louder compared to the Corsa touring and deeper too. It's certainly not obnoxious or anything, just louder than I like for a DD car.

bodam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
Still have it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Wally

Wally

Threads