Stasik's Ghost

kiwipony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual Grabber Blue
Stasik - what's the width of each main stripe?
Sponsored

ryosaeba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White EB Black Roof and Stripes
Sweet! Nice to see someone with almost the same colour scheme as mine! Note I did not copy you. The black roof was an accident. The dealer got roof instead of stripes for me lol. I still love it though. :D Those red pinstripes looks awesome!

Yep I got ya.

They look great, I have been looking at the exact same set in matt black :thumbsup:
You mean like this?

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto
Sweet! Nice to see someone with almost the same colour scheme as mine! Note I did not copy you. The black roof was an accident. The dealer got roof instead of stripes for me lol. I still love it though. :D Those red pinstripes looks awesome!

You mean like this?
Imgur doesn't show for me on this website. But if I copy and paste I can see pics.

I'd go for gloss with either pin stripes a cm or so from each side, or ones like Stasik has chosen, but I wouldn't put stripes over the black roof regardless.

OP
OP

stasik-a4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
Stasik - what's the width of each main stripe?
They are 7.5" wide which are 3" less than the original wide ones, they are inspired by the GT350.

Sponsored

OP
OP

stasik-a4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1

You mean like this?
Yea i don't know about the matt black stripe on gloss roof, Im still debating about just running red pinstripes on my gloss roof so that it kind of transitions over from front to rear, kind of think it will look stupid.:doh::mad::confused::shrug:

zeeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
OXFORD WHITE GT AUTO MY17
It has been busy and productive day, got [MENTION=6592]BigWormGraphix[/MENTION] Gloss Black Dual Narrow with Red pin stripe stripe kit installed. Very happy with how she is looking now.

Love it,great work on the stripes .I'm getting the same kit for mine when it comes in DEC?
Can you yell me who did the stipes for you ,or did you do them yourself.

ryosaeba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White EB Black Roof and Stripes
Yea i don't know about the matt black stripe on gloss roof, Im still debating about just running red pinstripes on my gloss roof so that it kind of transitions over from front to rear, kind of think it will look stupid.:doh::mad::confused::shrug:
Nay I wouldn't put matte black on the roof if the rest are gloss either. Mine's matted all the way through. I think leaving the roof is fine in your case.

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto
Yours is just right, I think you should leave as is.

OEM GT350's with black roof and no roof stripe is perfect IMO.

OP
OP

stasik-a4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
Love it,great work on the stripes .I'm getting the same kit for mine when it comes in DEC?
Can you yell me who did the stipes for you ,or did you do them yourself.
It was a long Sat as it took me all day to install them.:thumbsup:

Sponsored

zeeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
It was a long Sat as it took me all day to install them.:thumbsup:
I thought about doing them my self ,but a bit scared ill bugger them up.Asked a window tinter i know if he'd do em,he said no never done stripes before .I know he could do them but doesn't want to spend the time.Seen a US You Tube clip a pro takes about an 2 hours.You done good job if youve never done them before.

:clap2:

OP
OP

stasik-a4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
I thought about doing them my self ,but a bit scared ill bugger them up.Asked a window tinter i know if he'd do em,he said no never done stripes before .I know he could do them but doesn't want to spend the time.Seen a US You Tube clip a pro takes about an 2 hours.You done good job if youve never done them before.

:clap2:
I thought about getting some one else to do it also, but i thought if i stuff it up then ill take them off and bin them... It takes a lot of patience and time consuming, when you are ready to do yours let me know and ill come over and supervise and drink some beer and give you a hand. ;)

zeeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
I thought about getting some one else to do it also, but i thought if i stuff it up then ill take them off and bin them... It takes a lot of patience and time consuming, when you are ready to do yours let me know and ill come over and supervise and drink some beer and give you a hand. ;)
Thanks for the offer,might take you up on it...Luckily my beer fridge is in the garage,its been very handy when i'm doing fiddly work !

:cheers:

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
It has been busy and productive day, got @BigWormGraphix Gloss Black Dual Narrow with Red pin stripe stripe kit installed. Very happy with how she is looking now.
That's great with the contrasting black color, and red 'pin stripping'. It looks very, very smart indeed.

I was drawn towards ordering a white GT after seeing Chaz Mostert's 'company car'. The white colour suits the white tail lens too.

I am drawn towards buying the same brand stripes and do it myself, except I would think doing the roof/turret would be a back killer.

Can't decide if a Grabber Blue car needs stripes or not...
Sponsored