AZboost18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edgar
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
Hi guys,

Who is running stainless works catback and headers setup?

I've been reading and YouTube videos but wanted to get feedback from anyone running the full system.
Sponsored

RacinJason

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang base GT w/PP
I have the Stainless Works catback Not LAMF version, and it sounds good to me. Deep and controlled. Lots of people think I have some sort of hybrid Borla setup, because the sound is very tuned I guess. Startups on cold days don't bother the neighbors, but I think it is loud at 5:30 am. Now if you add headers or even high flow cats, I'm sure the version I have is much too loud for the average guy. I'll get long tubes one day, but when I do, I'm sure I'll be replacing the catback.

jbanh100

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jackie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model 3 Performance
I have stainless redline active h with kooks catless headers. its loud. it does drone depending how you'd define it. if you're cruising is putting your foot down lightly to maintain speed then it has the hum. if you let off and just ride without throttle input to maintain speed it has a slight hum very unnoticable unless you're paranoid about drone. although i do admit h pipe setups do tend to drone so there's that. idle sounds disgusting though (in a good way). it just sounds like its gurgling and pulling up to places definitely catches attention. it's also loud above 3k.

RacinJason

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang base GT w/PP
Very good steel materials in whatever you could buy from them. No tarnishing or corrosion on my catback after being on for over a year and daily driven. Just pick a volume and then decide on a kit.

OP
OP

AZboost18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edgar
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
I have stainless redline active h with kooks catless headers. its loud. it does drone depending how you'd define it. if you're cruising is putting your foot down lightly to maintain speed then it has the hum. if you let off and just ride without throttle input to maintain speed it has a slight hum very unnoticable unless you're paranoid about drone. although i do admit h pipe setups do tend to drone so there's that. idle sounds disgusting though (in a good way). it just sounds like its gurgling and pulling up to places definitely catches attention. it's also loud above 3k.
Thanks for the feedback

Sponsored

OP
OP

AZboost18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edgar
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
Very good steel materials in whatever you could buy from them. No tarnishing or corrosion on my catback after being on for over a year and daily driven. Just pick a volume and then decide on a kit.
Thanks

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
We sell a lot of this system. I've heard a few of them in person and I think they are some of the best sounding kits out there honestly. Hit me up if you are interested. Lethalperformance.com