Sponsored

Staggered or Flush Quad Tips?

SHxTGUN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP2
So if you had the option of lining your quad tips up staggered (the inside ones stick out a bit further than the outside ones) or having it be flush (all 4 are lined up equal), which do you prefer on these cars? Which style looks better in your opinion? Trying to figure out what the best look would be for the AWE 4" Black Diamond tips I just got.

Also while on that note, do you prefer the tips stick out past the valence a bit or be lined up flush with the valence?

Just looking for opinions.
Sponsored

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
Here is a screenshot of an exhaust video, after the Borla was installed. It looks proper IMO, YMMV.
Borla.png

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
So if you had the option of lining your quad tips up staggered (the inside ones stick out a bit further than the outside ones) or having it be flush (all 4 are lined up equal), which do you prefer on these cars? Which style looks better in your opinion? Trying to figure out what the best look would be for the AWE 4" Black Diamond tips I just got.

Also while on that note, do you prefer the tips stick out past the valence a bit or be lined up flush with the valence?

Just looking for opinions.
Staggered for sure. Follows the curve. Fyi the AWE diamond black tips have been my favorite of any exhaust on this car so far.

Mustang Tony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT 10R80 PP1 401A Magneride
Staggered. The bumper on the s550 just calls for it to be staggered. It ain't like a corvette lol

You mean a fugly corvette.....:crackup:
Sponsored