Sponsored

SRP Racing Pedals - My Review

ARAMP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
I need to share my experience with SRP Racing.

Background:

My GT350 is my daily driver/commuter car. And as such, I do a lot of driving with flip flops, Chuck Taylors, etc. I've had my foot slip off the clutch more than once...nothing like picking up the kids from school and everyone giving you the thumbs up and having the pedal slip on you to kill the car. LOL.

Anyway, after a searching the internet, I found a couple designs that I liked from SRP. I emailed them and Brian Sullivan, who I assume is the owner, emailed me back pretty much immediately. He told me that the pictures on the website are pretty much random and they could do anything I wanted. Let me tell you, I was a pain in his ass. I asked a lot of questions (before buying anything). He sent me pictures and CAD designs. We probably went back and forth 25-30 times of him answering my questions. After the back and forth about how many holes and the placement of screws, I decided to buy a set of the MM.

Mounting and Using the Pedals:

The pedals are made to order but arrived in about 5 days. Installation was fairly easy and straight forward. The included instructions are good but they mount like any other Mustang pedal you've seen. You can youtube the process of drilling them. I removed the gas pedal which made taking the factory pedal off a lot easier. Unfortunately though, the dead pedal seemed too wide. It either overhung the ledge too close to the other pedals or had to be tucked under the kick panel trim if I didn't want it to overhang on the right.

20220830_134831.jpg

I emailed Brian again and let him know. Ultimately, I asked for the dead pedal to be about a half inch narrower. He sent a new one out no charge.

So, here are my pedals. Not only do they look great, but they perform well too. I've been driving around with them for a couple weeks now and there's been no shoe slipping. I went with the medium wide gas pedal which makes it easy to blip the throttle in a downshift.

Pedals 2.jpg

Recommendation:

These are awesome pedals. And, I feel that Brian went WAY out of his way to make sure I got what I wanted. I'm one happy customer and would definitely recommend SRP Racing Pedals!
Sponsored