Sport +

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Haven't tried these modes yet, still getting used to the power delivery in normal mode :lol:
I use sport mode a lot. Oh wait, that's in my Mondeo diesel BECAUSE I HAVEN'T GOT MY F:censored:G MUSTANG YET.

Oh, sorry. Came over all [MENTION=20131]Manders Mustang[/MENTION] for a minute there :D
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I use sport mode a lot. Oh wait, that's in my Mondeo diesel BECAUSE I HAVEN'T GOT MY F:censored:G MUSTANG YET.

Oh, sorry. Came over all [MENTION=20131]Manders Mustang[/MENTION] for a minute there :D
Hahhahaha that's so me :lol:.

I would try, BUT I HAVEN'T GOT THE FACKING CAR.

WaxDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0 GT Custom Pack
Is it me or does it actually change the sound of the exhaust?

Also at 70 in 6th and then accelerate it sounds like the Eurostar heading for 180.
Yes it does seem to, and track more even more so... if you can use it in the wet without going backwards unexpectedly

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Hi there

I am driving the car soley in race mode now, as the throttle response in normal and sport is too subdued for my liking.

The reason the car sounds louder is because in say normal mode with throttle at 25% position your only getting maybe 20% throttle, whereas in sport mode you will be getting say 25% and in race 30%. So the car revs quicker which in turns makes things louder.

Also the TC system works great in race mode, it allows for some nice drifts as I found out this morning on a wet roundabout, I am very impressed with how well the car controls well a controlled skid. :D
I really wish the guy at the dealer had let me put it in sport mode when I test drove it. It seems it's the M drivers who notice that the throttle response in comfort mode feels a bit too sluggish. For me they shouldn't have a Comfort Mode - just snow, race and track. If i want a comfortable drive I'll drive my diesel SUV!
Sponsored