Sponsored

Spied: 2015/16 SVT Mustang (GT350/GT500) s550

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
coming soon

Hi guys. After some problems with the system change in my pc I could make up time. In a few hours I will show the face of a spy photo. Although I have covered very well I can assure you as I said there will be two more Mustangs the sport has a different face than it does the gt that is already under produccion.Tambien I can say that I physically have a resemblance to the concept evos in the front and in the rear the spoiler will intergrade to bmw style bodywork that side estasn pilots integrated into the front and rear. I have a hard time making her roof and also I've noticed that is slightly shorter but not as I see in some proposals. If it is true that reducing height seems more compact, but these small changes are just for styling and only model will be slightly shorter.:ford:
Sponsored

DBCooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
So, when do we get to see this car with the cover off? Will this be the car they show off at one of the upcoming shows? Detroit? New York?

Fordman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Taurus
So, when do we get to see this car with the cover off? Will this be the car they show off at one of the upcoming shows? Detroit? New York?
??????????????????????????????:frusty:

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring