Sponsored

Southway Ford

2015CoyoteV8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red s550 GT {50th}
I just emailed Southway Ford, and according to one of the internet people, these losers are asking 50k over for the LE....

I hope they lose money and get laughed at...

I know the one in Wilmington, NC that I ordered from plans on charging at least $20k over msrp for the LE

Drive fast, pass on the right. [emoji594][emoji100]
Sponsored

Zavadoza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Convenience Pack Ruby Red
I ordered from mccombs west in July. Fully loaded $44,290 msrp. I'm paying cash and never worked out the final price before ordering. Now that sales rep is gone. They're saying they are charging $2,500 over msrp, but will let me buy mine at msrp. What is everyone else running in to? I want to make sure I'm getting an ok deal.

franklin9150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium PP
I ordered from mccombs west in July. Fully loaded $44,290 msrp. I'm paying cash and never worked out the final price before ordering. Now that sales rep is gone. They're saying they are charging $2,500 over msrp, but will let me buy mine at msrp. What is everyone else running in to? I want to make sure I'm getting an ok deal.
Many on here are getting them less than msrp by using x-plan. My order is$39.4k msrp, I'm paying $37.1k with x-plan. You should look into x-plan. Also, a couple of dealers are advertising online with instant savings below msrp, including Jordan Ford and Bluebonnet Ford.

Zavadoza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Convenience Pack Ruby Red
Many on here are getting them less than msrp by using x-plan. My order is$39.4k msrp, I'm paying $37.1k with x-plan. You should look into x-plan. Also, a couple of dealers are advertising online with instant savings below msrp, including Jordan Ford and Bluebonnet Ford.

I'm aware of x-plan pricing, but I dont qualify for it, as I am self-employed. I just wanted to see if anyone else was paying msrp that didn't get that pricing in South Texas.

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony

Figures

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I ran into that the other day I tried to do a retail order through them and ended up walking out and going to Bluebonnet to order, had a much better experience there plus they had a base GT in CO that I got to look at :)

The sales guy did call me about 6 hours later and tried to get me to come back in saying they would wave the "market adjustment" but I told him I had placed an order at another dealer.
Sponsored