• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD___2015 GT OEM 20" (NEW) Bright Machined Wheels/Tires/Sensors

dlct3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
FOR SALE: Set of 4 OEM 2015 Mustang GT Optional "20" Foundry Wheels w/ OEM center caps including Ford TPMS Sensors mounted and balanced.
20x9" (all 4)
265/35-20 Pirelli p zero performance tires
**New Take Offs with literally 73 miles on them. I drove the car home and replaced immediately. Car was Built in April so the tires are 2-3 months old is all.

CONDITION: LIKE NEW- Excellent - no curb rash, no nicks, no scratches, no gouges, never spun, etc.

SELLER REPUTATION/REFERENCES: I'm new to the mustang forum, but was active on the camaro5 forum. Same user name and have sold numerous parts with all 100% positive feedback. Ebay user name is the same way 100% positive everything.

PAYPAL ONLY -unless in person cash works fine.

-- I have them stored inside on thier sides so they won't scratch each other or flat spot. If you'd like more photos please call or text.

Thank you
image.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Yeh no offense but no one is going to pay $2,300 for OEM 20's plus $200-250 to ship them. You can get a good much lighter set of 20s in 9-10 inch wide and 275-285 tires shipped you free for that much money.

OP
OP

dlct3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yeh no offense but no one is going to pay $2,300 for OEM 20's plus $200-250 to ship them. You can get a good much lighter set of 20s in 9-10 inch wide and 275-285 tires shipped you free for that much money.
Ok, thanks but wasn't asking for input. These are new OEM that some prefer. I'm not advertising "aftermarket cheap set of wheels with basic tires for cheap plus free shipping". I'm simply placing an ad to sell what they are which is inline price wise for everything. If someone wants to make a reasonable offer and pickup they are more than welcome and save shipping cost. Just please don't junk up my thread by telling me what someone else might want instead. To each they're own respectfully.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I think he was only trying to help. I bought these same exact wheels with similar mileage for $1,300. I sold my PP 19's with 100 miles for $1,500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
^ those are market prices give or take. Someone 6-7 threads below this one is selling OEM 20s for $1,000.

Idk if you joined here merely to sell wheels with only 2 posts being this thread, but we're a community and say it how it is for everyone's sake. No one rips off eachother here; I've always gotten fair value for 2-3 sales of large items from the car now based on other threads for similar items.

If you're looking for an uneducated buyer to pay max dollar, way above market price, ebay would be a better way to go. People here are the 1% of highly educated car people.

Last edited:

Sponsored

bone56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Couldnt say it any better Blk2015GT!

OP
OP

dlct3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I think he was only trying to help. I bought these same exact wheels with similar mileage for $1,300. I sold my PP 19's with 100 miles for $1,500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ok, thanks. I will take that into consideration.

^ those are market prices give or take. Someone 6-7 threads below this one is selling OEM 20s for $1,000.

Idk if you joined here merely to sell wheels with only 2 posts being this thread, but we're a community as say it how it is for everyone's sake. If you're looking for an uneducated buyer to pay max dollar, above market price, ebay would be a better way to go

I'm confused? That set is for wheels only, no tires or sensors and it says lightly used. Not brand new take offs.

Regardles, please understand.
I just found some eBay ads and thought it would be a starting point as everyone always wants to barter, etc. A new set of great quality aftermarket will cost just as much for wheels, the same tires, sensors, & mounted/balanced.

I didn't join just to sell items and have been active on other forums, not just the classifieds. I'm not here to junk up anyone's thread, argue, be childish or offend anyone and I'd like the same respect back. I hope this community in general is positive and a great resource for what it is designed for. I'm sure you can provide that as well & I understand you may have been trying to offer guidance, but a PM would have accomplished that in a respectful way that I can consider when pricing or adjusting. I wouldn't submit a thread bashing your opinion on something and I ask the same in return. Now this thread looks like a bunch of children got in a keyboard war and its unfortunate.

HoustonMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Race Red EcoBoost Premium with 20" wheels...
FYI...I know of 2 very recent confirmed sales in the Houston area for $1,850 for full sets of take-off 20" OEM Foundry wheels/tires...including center caps & TPMS...

The 20" Foundry's are a scarcer commodity than the numerous sets of take-off 19" PP wheels/tires...

Welcome to the forum...there are more than great 9,000 members that belong to this forum...and of course we also have a few "misguided experts"...and "know-it-alls"!!

Good luck with your wheel/tire sale...hope you receive a fair price...the OEM 20's really dress up the S550 Mustangs!

And...feel free to ignore the riffraff!! :lol:

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP

dlct3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
FYI...I know of 2 very recent confirmed sales in the Houston area for $1,850 for full sets of take-off 20" OEM Foundry wheels/tires...including center caps & TPMS...

The 20" Foundry's are a scarcer commodity than the numerous sets of take-off 19" PP wheels/tires...

Welcome to the forum...there are more than great 9,000 members that belong to this forum...and of course we also have a few "misguided experts"...and "know-it-alls"!!

Good luck with your wheel/tire sale...hope you receive a fair price...the OEM 20's really dress up the S550 Mustangs!

And...feel free to ignore the riffraff!! :lol:

Wow. A breathe of fresh air. I really appreciate the reply. I had an offer today for $1800.00 shipped and I just couldn't do it as the shipping was $240

Thanks again for the positive feedback! Thought I might have to go back to camaro5 for some good forum members. Lol. :)

Last edited:

HoustonMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Idk if you joined here merely to sell wheels with only 2 posts being this thread, but we're a community and say it how it is for everyone's sake. No one rips off eachother here; I've always gotten fair value for 2-3 sales of large items from the car now based on other threads for similar items.

If you're looking for an uneducated buyer to pay max dollar, way above market price, ebay would be a better way to go. People here are the 1% of highly educated car people.
Please double check your data before you post...the posting you were referring to was for a (4) OEM 20" wheels only for $1,000...not a complete set of wheels & tires...

Sponsored

HoustonMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow. A breathe of fresh air. I really appreciate the reply. I had an offer today for $1800.00

Thanks again for the positive feedback! Thought I might have to go back to camaro5 for some good forum members. Lol. :)
My pleasure!

I hope you find this forum a great place to hangout!