• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

SOLD

OP
OP

SLOW2-3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
Update on the turbo: I talked with Tony at Vargas, and he is willing to transfer the warranty to the new owner IF I ship it to them for inspection before the sale. If this is of value to you, I will ship the turbo to Vargas, and the new owner will be responsible for arranging/paying shipping from Vargas to what ever address you want it shipped to.

Blay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBM
Update on the turbo: I talked with Tony at Vargas, and he is willing to transfer the warranty to the new owner IF I ship it to them for inspection before the sale. If this is of value to you, I will ship the turbo to Vargas, and the new owner will be responsible for arranging/paying shipping from Vargas to what ever address you want it shipped to.
still planning to split everybody wants you to split everything :D interested in vargas stg2 turbine

OP
OP

SLOW2-3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
I no longer have an EcoBoost Mustang so make yours faster!!

All parts are brand new and never installed:

1. Vargas Stage 2 turbo
2. Vargas silicone passenger side CAI
3. Ebay 3" catless DP

I will only sell everything together.

$1900 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

If you live close, parts are available for pickup in St. Louis MO.

SOLD:

MAP charge pipes with Turbosmart Vee Port Pro BOV, clamps, and silicone fittings

ATM intercooler
Updated Price!!

Ipittydafoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost performance package
PM me a deal on the VS2 and you will have payment sent in 24hrs....

OP
OP

SLOW2-3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
New Prices

All parts are brand new and never installed:

1. Stainless Steel 3" catless DP
2. Vargas silicone passenger side CAI (Product Code: VTT-EBM-SIL-1)

$230 shipped for both anywhere in the lower 48, or parts are available for local pickup in St. Louis MO.

Current Ebay downpipe ad:

2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost 3" Downpipe 2.3L Turbo

The 2015+ Ford Mustang Ecoboost Downpipe features a design 3 inch diameter mandrel bent piping which is manufactured from high quality cast stainless steel for superior heat resistance and strength. Unleash the potential of your motor with our high flowing 3" Downpipe. This product eliminates OEM catalytic converters. The downpipe delivers low to mid end power while utilizing a one piece design which maximizes the engine compartment space, which enables maximum extraction of air flow and increased power. Air flows smoothly through mandrel bent stainless steel and a high quality stainless steel braided flex section.Nomodifications are needed as it is a direct bolt-on unit to the OEM exhaust cat-back location.

FEATURES:

• Brand new in box
  • Made of STAINLESS STEEL
  • Fits Ford Mustang 2015+
  • Catless
  • Machined CNC-ed manifold flange
  • Flange is .38" which is just about 3/8" thick
  • 18G on the 304 Stainless Steel. Measured at .049" to .050"
  • Bolts directly to OEM catback exhaust location
  • Precision CNC Mandrel Bent
  • High Quality stainless steel braided flex section with interlock liner
  • Three piece design eliminating the Catalytic Converter
SOLD:

VTT Stage 2 Turbo. Thanks Tony from VTT; best customer service EVER!!!

MAP charge pipes with Turbosmart Vee Port Pro BOV, clamps, and silicone fittings

ATM intercooler
$230 shipped for DP & CAI anywhere in lower 48 states!

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
OP
OP

SLOW2-3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang