• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

SOLD

SLOW2-3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
All parts sold! Thanks mustang6g!!

All parts are brand new and never installed:

1. Stainless Steel 3" catless DP
2. Vargas silicone passenger side CAI (Product Code: VTT-EBM-SIL-1)

$200 shipped for both anywhere in the lower 48, or parts are available for local pickup in St. Louis MO.

Current Ebay downpipe ad:

2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost 3" Downpipe 2.3L Turbo

The 2015+ Ford Mustang Ecoboost Downpipe features a design 3 inch diameter mandrel bent piping which is manufactured from high quality cast stainless steel for superior heat resistance and strength. Unleash the potential of your motor with our high flowing 3" Downpipe. This product eliminates OEM catalytic converters. The downpipe delivers low to mid end power while utilizing a one piece design which maximizes the engine compartment space, which enables maximum extraction of air flow and increased power. Air flows smoothly through mandrel bent stainless steel and a high quality stainless steel braided flex section.Nomodifications are needed as it is a direct bolt-on unit to the OEM exhaust cat-back location.

FEATURES:

• Brand new in box
  • Made of STAINLESS STEEL
  • Fits Ford Mustang 2015+
  • Catless
  • Machined CNC-ed manifold flange
  • Flange is .38" which is just about 3/8" thick
  • 18G on the 304 Stainless Steel. Measured at .049" to .050"
  • Bolts directly to OEM catback exhaust location
  • Precision CNC Mandrel Bent
  • High Quality stainless steel braided flex section with interlock liner
  • Three piece design eliminating the Catalytic Converter
SOLD:

VTT Stage 2 Turbo. Thanks Tony from VTT; best customer service EVER!!!

MAP charge pipes with Turbosmart Vee Port Pro BOV, clamps, and silicone fittings

ATM intercooler
IMG_20160730_185506.jpg
IMG_20160730_185545.jpg

Last edited:

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
If you decide to separate it, I call first dibs on the ATM.

cuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB, PP
If yo end up selling peice by peice, I am interested in the charge pipes and BOV

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Great price

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
I'll take the VS2 if you are splitting

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
If you are selling separate, how much for the intercooler? PM me if you prefer it that way.

cuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB, PP
Great deal on all parts! I picked up the charge pipes for a steal, transaction went through like a dream... shipped as soon as UPS opened! Sent the cash Monday night, got the parts Thursday afternoon... packed with absolute care (peanuts and bubble wrap). Great transaction, wish I had more spending money for the car!

Ecoboom

Pulling G's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
F&F
Vehicle(s)
'17 RS
Do you have the IC available? If so, how much? PM please.

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
Intercooler sold to me gents, should be here tomorrow. Will update thread tomorrow, but so far he was great to deal with and shipped super fast, only 2 days to get here.

OP
OP

SLOW2-3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
Intercooler sold to me gents, should be here tomorrow. Will update thread tomorrow, but so far he was great to deal with and shipped super fast, only 2 days to get here.
Thanks! I also packaged that thing way better than ATM did when they sent it to me :cheers: