• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD

NOM3RC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium
2015-2016 Mustang GT Roush Axleback Exhaust. I've had it installed for about 5,000 miles. It includes all clamps that came with the system. Located in Virginia $350 Shipped plus PP fees in lower 48 states or if you are within 2 hours we can meet up for $300.
1462832333.IMG_5991.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bert03GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Hey just curious about the setup you had. I see your selling both the exhaust and xpipe. was there something you didnt like about it.

OP
OP
NOM3RC

NOM3RC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium
No I loved the setup just wanted something different. Received tons of compliments.

steelersfan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
15 CO Mustang GT
What area in Virginia? I'm in Virginia Beach.

Sponsored

steelersfan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
15 CO Mustang GT

Sponsored

Southview

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herby
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Convertible
pm sent

Ricko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6
Would this fit a 2016 v6,? If so I would be interested and pick up today, if we could meet in Springfield area,.,.I live in Frederick md

OP
OP
NOM3RC

NOM3RC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium
Would this fit a 2016 v6,? If so I would be interested and pick up today, if we could meet in Springfield area,.,.I live in Frederick md
Unfortunately it is designed for the GT so probably wouldn't fit without some type of modification to your exhaust system.
Sponsored