• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas Sold

furdfan2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
damn when i saw he could find them for 70 or 80 i was really hoping they were out there but just base models no cftp
They're out there... keep looking. In the coming months they will be cheaper and cheaper.
Sponsored

OP
OP
gregp

gregp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500, BMW M3
A lot of back and forth here, appreciate the interest. Just trying to sell my car. Had quite a few deals fall through that I thought were legit, but didn't work out for various reasons. One thing is for sure though, cars with CFTP and Painted Stripes, along with low miles are definitely not out there for $70k to $80k. That's just silly. I think the people who are actually looking to buy and have done the real research and looked around know that my price is fair for the current market. If someone wants to troll, let them troll. Just brings more attention to the listing.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Lmao, now you’re a financial genius as well as an expert on the car market. You’re my new internet hero that I will now aspire to. You’re a troll nothing more, nothing less. On ignore you go.

Ah, the ol "poor" argument that you morons pivot to when you don't have facts to support the shit coming out of your mouth. You have 0 idea who I am or what my financial situation is.

Good one!

I haven't shit on anything. The facts are these:

OP hasn't moved his CFTP 500 despite it being for sale since NOVEMBER 2022. He proceeds to create another FS thread hoping to spark interest. Nothing.

This is simple supply and demand economics. The car is not worth $112k or it would have sold.

Time to drop the price because the market for these cars IS NOT WHAT IT WAS 12 MONTHS AGO.

It's that simple.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
My apologies to the OP. Beautiful car. Glws.

furdfan2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Lmao, now you’re a financial genius as well as an expert on the car market. You’re my new internet hero that I will now aspire to. You’re a troll nothing more, nothing less. On ignore you go.
Ignore? lmao!!! What are you, 8 years old?

Makes sense.. pride month and all.

Sponsored

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
OP
OP
gregp