• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Florida SOLD

oop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oscar
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
RTR Grille w/ LED Accent Vent Lights $400 OBRO

Still for sale just haven't been active.

***Lights are working shrink wrapped 2 spots one wire was spliced and wrapped an one just had kink in it.***

local sale located in Pinellas Park FL willing to drive about half an hour.
View attachment 425957
IMG_20200216_204434__01.jpg
IMG_20200216_205045.jpg
IMG_20200108_223655.jpg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

TRPCANA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT
Still available? Located in Jax

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Sh*t. your right.... It is...... Good catch

Yeah, I saw it when it first got posted since I want to do something with my grill. I think I'm going to get a blank one off FleaBay, exactly like stock, but no pony (maybe the hex is cutout is different), cut the corners out, do some VS ducts.

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
I messaged the seller 3 times. 10 minutes within him posting it. Received one response as a reply to my first pm and nothing since. Saw it on Facebook and messaged him but he left the chat. Sooooo maybe it's sold? Or change of mind?

OP
OP

oop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oscar
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Bump still available just haven't been that active.
Updated images and description please PM me if seriously interested.