• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD Steeda Sport Linear Springs SOLD

dwaleke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
*** SOLD *** ***SOLD***
I am selling my Steeda Sport Linear Springs. $200 shipped to lower 48 or local pickup in Southeast Michigan.

I bought them to use until a good set of coilovers came out. Well that's just around the corner so I pulled these off in anticipation of buying a set.

These have about 2-3000 miles on them. They have settled already so just put them on, get an alignment, and have fun.

These springs here:
http://www.steeda.com/steeda-mustang-sport-springs-coupe-2015-555-8208/

Pictures of drop here:
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=560157&postcount=916

Sponsored

Last edited:

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
How was the ride quality with the springs?

Also off topic, but those are basically the exact wheels I'm planning on getting in a short while. The fitment looks great! Did you do the square 20x10 with 275 tires all around fitment?

OP
OP

dwaleke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
About the same as stock. I have a GT PP. The PP struts and shocks are the weak link. They need more rebound control. Regardless of what springs you run you will have approximately the same ride quality until you swap out the shocks/struts.

I recommend that you install the Ford Racing Jounce Bumpers or simply cut 1" off the factory bump stops when going to a lowering spring.

As for the wheels/tires I am running a square setup of 20x10 +40 Niche Targas with 285/35 BFG Rivals. They are sweet looking wheels. I can a ton of looks at my car everywhere I go. If you don't want that get black wheels or a different wheel altogether.

Also the BFG are crazy sticky tires. They grab the pavement very good and they are a very good handling tire. If they were available I would have gone MPSS. Suits how I use the car, but they are out of stock everywhere.
Sponsored