Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I have decided to sell the GT
11800 miles
Silver with black roof
Custom Pack 2, heated, cooled seats etc
Registration December 2019
Tip top condition and always garaged at home.

£34100 was a quick Arnold Clarke offer so looks. like prices have dropped a bit

Any idea on any figures private? Any good advice for any trade dealers that are offering good money.

Nothing wrong with it and could keep it but I've done £2k miles in it in 12 months and I am hopefully going to get the 4 pot emira at some.point next year and figure the £500 the GT probably costs me Inc tax, insurance, monthlies I figure it's better going into the emira piggy bank
Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Honestly don’t know why prices are on the slide as you can no longer order a new mustang and will not be able to until the S650 is available, which could be around a year before they arrive over here, probably looking at just under 40 for a private sale, you could try Motorway

OP
OP
wenklaw

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Cheers mate, will give it a clean and pop it on motorway

OP
OP
wenklaw

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
1241988-tyre_tread_front_driver-1627048825735.jpg
is that cracking or just how they are?

OP
OP
wenklaw

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Motorway wanted loads of extra details so put it on Carwow first who wanted far less. Within 10-10 minutes a Ford Dealer has purchased it, i wont post for how much but what I will say is its cost me around £120 a month in depreciation so pretty pleased all in all.

I have some things to sell which i will put in the classifieds

1) SOLD the cup holder cover armrest from 5 spurs, about 2 weeks old!!! Black no logos just plain.

2) Original plastic/hsrd rubber ford matts with the Mustang logo on, front and rear

3) Original Ford Mustang boot liner (rubbery) with Mustang logo

4) SOLD. AA Wireless, Android Auto Wireless USB dongle

Happy with sensible offers. Collection also fine if you are local to me

Last edited:

Sponsored

Wizzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Motorway wanted loads of extra details so put it on Carwow first who wanted far less. Within 10-10 minutes a Ford Dealer has purchased it, i wont post for how much but what I will say is its cost me around £120 a month in depreciation so pretty pleased all in all.

I have some things to sell which i will put in the classifieds

1) the cup holder cover armrest from 5 spurs, about 2 weeks old!!! Black no logos just plain.

2) Original plastic/hsrd rubber ford matts with the Mustang logo on, front and rear

3) Original Ford Mustang boot liner (rubbery) with Mustang logo

4) AA Wireless, Android Auto Wireless USB dongle

Happy with sensible offers. Collection also fine if you are local to me
Hi
I’d be very interested in the 5spurs armrest if it’s black leather and not alcantara

OP
OP
wenklaw

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
So collection on Wednesday, I will miss it but get over it. It’s been a pleasure to own but financially for me made sense to sell, boy it had its flaws but very few cars are perfect if any. Its my equal favourite along with my m2.

The forum has also been the most welcoming of any car forum I’ve been on, fairwell and enjoy the GT while you still can. I will probably lurk about still in the shadows 😎

OP
OP
wenklaw

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
GT gone but not forgotten!

Collected this morning at the time i was told and also they called this morning to confirm.

Have to say Carwow and Hartwell Ford who purchased the car did a splendid hassle free transaction, no messing with the price when the car was checked over too.

As it pulled off my drive that growl did make me think.................................................
Sponsored