• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

sold PP brembos and rears

Status
Not open for further replies.

JungleG1337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Gotcha. I didnt know. I looked into rotors, brake lines, pads and retainers. It was a bit expensive for rotors.
Sponsored

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I think the issue is no one needs rears; they are all the 1 piston on all of the models so there's no difference. Maybe splitting the fronts from rears will gain interest.

Other issue is you can buy brand spanking new Brembos calipers for $250.69 a piece; or $501 from Tasca Ford, unused, with free shipping.

OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 raptor, 99 corvette, 2015 PP mustang gt
THEY ARE NOT 250 EACH. they require a $50 core. $300 each brand new from ford.... whats my asking price? $600 plus shipping right? so basically your getting free rear calipers....

i have access to a set of front take off rotors if someone wants to make a deal.

i understand no one needs the rears but what this is meant for is someone that wants to get the calipers coated and have very little down time with their car. i don't know about you but if i were to buy a set of brembos i sure as hell wouldn't want them the dull black they come... i want them to stand out and to do that correctly id coat them like i did.... and i sure as hell wouldn't want my car to be down for 1-2 weeks waiting, instead id send a complete set out and when i got them id be able to do the entire job in a couple hours and be driving the car in the same day...
i know there are some cheapos that would just coat the fronts and In my opinion that is ridiculous... if your going to go thru the trouble make it look right.

Broskie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium (Ordered)
Just a suggestion but maybe get them coated like yours saving someone the time and having to look around and then sell them at a profit. Once again just a suggestion

Bump for killer deal already!!

OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i have offered to get them coated. I'm not going to spend more money on them hoping someone buys them after, but if someone wants to put a deposit on them i will gladly get them done.

Sponsored

OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bump this up

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
thanks bud, if your interested in the kit with the take offs.... add $100 for the front rotors they have 4 miles on them.

so $700 plus shipping for
front calipers
rear calipers
rear caliper mounting brackets
front rotors with 4 miles on them

thats a steal... you just need the retainers and pads...

the ford kit can be found way cheaper then what that guy linked but if you pick up what I'm selling and purchased the pads and retainers your still going to save atleast 200-400...

Falconetti

cash me outside howbow da
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 1994 SVT COBRA
thanks bud, if your interested in the kit with the take offs.... add $100 for the front rotors they have 4 miles on them.

so $700 plus shipping for
front calipers
rear calipers
rear caliper mounting brackets
front rotors with 4 miles on them

thats a steal... you just need the retainers and pads...

the ford kit can be found way cheaper then what that guy linked but if you pick up what I'm selling and purchased the pads and retainers your still going to save atleast 200-400...
I'm ok with saving money but what warranty do they have?

Sponsored
OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm ok with saving money but what warranty do they have?
you do realize that no matter what even if you bought that kit straight from ford for $3500 you wouldn't have a warranty either?... thats the risk you take with modding a car...

Falconetti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
you do realize that no matter what even if you bought that kit straight from ford for $3500 you wouldn't have a warranty either?... thats the risk you take with modding a car...

I've bought several things from ford before I don't remember ever being told it didn't have some kind of warranty...So, If I spend the extra 400 I would assume I would have a warranty that would protect me in the event the brakes did not work of function properly, assuming there was not any human error of course. My concern is trying to save 300-400 and getting a defective part. Are you selling as is no return?

OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"assuming" gets you no where in life bud. your modifying a car from the way it comes from the factory... even using factory "performance" parts will void your warranty. as you can see below, this is taken from the link provided in the previous page. there is no warranty.
if i bought a BBK from a c6 z06 for my c6 base model corvette i sure as hell know it would never be covered under a warranty even tho i used factory parts. (this is just an example)

of course my sale is as is... but like i said they are pretty much new... if you can turn wrenches im sure you can bolt up a set of brakes to a car.... and its very easy to bleed brakes. the parts are not going to fail.

MSRP:$1,759.00Qty:Each (1)tech notes
Fits 2015-2016 Mustang GT and 2.3L EcoBoost
Original Equipment on 2015 Mustang Performance Package
15" vented brake rotors and Brembo satin black 6-piston aluminum calipers
Includes production brake pads, dust shields and installation hardware
Requires Ford Performance wheels M-1007-M199DS or equivalent for caliper clearance

specsPackage Dimensions:19 x 32.5 x 16.25
Package Weight:120
Part Type:Chassis: Brake Kits / Components
Warranty:Not Available

Falconetti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure where it says I void warranty Nor do I care about your corvette. I am not looking for a mileage warranty but simply a guarantee that they will function properly. Usually that's a guarantee or warrantee if you will. I'll assume the brakes are sold as is no warranty or guarantee and see where that gets me in life. Lol. Good luck my friend

OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
listen bud, im not going to argue with you... you can continue thinking your going to be covered if you purchased from ford, i really don't care.
yes sold as is. if your looking for a guarantee they work sure i WOULD do that but i don't know the mechanical ability of the person purchasing... i for one KNOW they work... i took them off my car WORKING... they are brakes, they are not as complicated as you may think they are...

your either interested in purchasing or not. if your not please do not re enter this thread and post.

i really don't think you read the fine print. how is changing your brakes any different then adding performance parts to the engine? what does that do? voids your warranty correct? NOW, how is this any different? please enlighten me... actually please don't, just stop posting in my thread cluttering it and pm me if you like.

MODS

can you please clean this thread up from all this nonsense?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.