• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

sold PP brembos and rears

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealthfrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 raptor, 99 corvette, 2015 PP mustang gt
selling the brakes off of my car.. i purchased a extra set so i could have them coated while having less down time for the car. these brakes have 2k miles on them with no issues.
2 front calipers
2 rear calipers
2 rear brackets.

buy these so you can have a extra set coated while you can still drive your car...

$600 plus shipping

i will offer the service to have them coated but i will need full payment up front with the color you would like. it would be around $280 to cover the coating and the labor of disassembly and assembly.

thanks bud, if your interested in the kit with the take offs.... add $100 for the front rotors they have 4 miles on them.

so $700 plus shipping for
front calipers
rear calipers
rear caliper mounting brackets
front rotors with 4 miles on them

thats a steal... you just need the retainers and pads...

the ford kit can be found way cheaper then what that guy linked but if you pick up what I'm selling and purchased the pads and retainers your still going to save atleast 200-400...

here are a couple pictures of the calipers

here are a couple pictures of the calipers i had coated. NOT FOR SALE VVVV

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am not sure. by the looks of it the base, EB, and gt all use the same spindle which would mean it basically is a bolt on deal, you would just need rotors. (thats the just the front) the rears i think are the same but I'm not positive.... do not quote me on any of this, I'm just going off of the part numbers listed.

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red
Those red calipers you got coated look beautiful!! That's the exact color I want mine to be.

Sponsored

OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
pm sent.

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
What's the turn around time on them being powder coated? I really want to do this for my current set and the idea of having them done and shipped and me just take mine off and plug these up is pretty tempting.

OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it took them 2 days to coat mine. so figure about less then a week to have them completed

Sponsored

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
OK, let me make some calls to see how much somewhere around here may do them and I will get back to you.

OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sounds good. let me know

OP
OP
stealthfrc