• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

SOLD! Please delete

Edwin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang - Triple Yellow
Sold
image.jpg

Last edited:

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
thank you for posting right pic! glws!

OP
OP
Edwin

Edwin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edwin
Vehicle(s)
Here's the full picture. Couldn't get this to upload earlier. Everything is included. Y-pipe, mufflers, and Clamps.
image.jpg

OP
OP
Edwin

Edwin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edwin
Vehicle(s)
I want to go with the exhaust that Mishimoto is putting out. I don't have any real problems with these. In fact, I think they sound great. I just want something more along the lines of what Mishimoto are going for in their R&D. This is my daily driver so their design is really appealing to me. Also, I have their performance intake installed and its turned me into a big fan of their products.

That being said, I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea here. This exhaust is not crazy loud. I've had it on my daily for 2000 miles and haven't had any complaints from neighbors or passengers. It's probably along the lines of the MagnaFlow Comp volume wise. So it's still on the louder side of the spectrum but you can still get through town without waking people up and it has a very nice low rumble.

OP
OP
Edwin

Edwin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edwin
Vehicle(s)
Still for sale. Hard to find a better deal on a catback.

hemistar1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2, 2017 F-150
eddie eddie eddie

FlowMaster American Thunder Catback Exhaust. I've had it on the car for 2000 miles but it's still in great condition. $400 OBO. Not willing to ship but am willing to drive to meet you. Any questions let me know. Sound clips are in the Eco Exhaust clip thread here http://http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14511&highlight=Flowmaster&page=51
man where were you 2 weeks ago.. This is a great deal... I sell most of my used parts on ebay. they take a cut about 5% but get the word out to a larger audience .. for that price I would have loved to pick them up .. also you can try
shipnex.com to help with shipping ..they will pickup for you all you have to do is wrap that in plenty of shrink wrap or a large box .i just sold a set of 22 inch truck wheels about 80 lbs each with tires and they gave an awesome price 100's less.

OP
OP
Edwin

Edwin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edwin
Vehicle(s)
Hey thanks for the tip! I'll check those guys out. In the mean time if you know a fellow Ecoboost owner, point them over here! Haha

OP
OP
Edwin

Edwin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edwin
Vehicle(s)
I am now willing to ship!

willmkent

'Twas sure good see'in ya
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
This is a good price!

Acristo94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Guard 5.0
250 sorry dont really need just trying to get something for my girl

OP
OP
Edwin

Edwin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edwin
Vehicle(s)
No thanks. I'm already down to axle back prices.

Turbo Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost PP
Any drone?

OP
OP
Edwin

Edwin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edwin
Vehicle(s)
Any drone?
The only time I noticed any drone was going up hills in regular drive mode. I have an automatic and it really likes to hold on to higher gears for as long as it possibly can, that's when I'd notice some drone. There isn't any at highway speeds though. I drove it from Pitt to Tallahassee and back without any complaints or headaches.

turtleboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB
Free bump, Love my Flowmater cat back! Painted black mufflers dont scream bling. Great sound and price!