• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD - GT Brake Caliper Covers (Black)

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
$100 shipped in the lower 48, if outside of this contact me and we'll see what we can do.

These were on my GT non-PP calipers. They are in good used condition. They take about 4 minutes each to install and depending on your wheel design and as long as you don't have Sasquatch hands you probably won't even need to remove the wheels. :thumbsup:

Used, Sold As-is

Sponsored

Last edited:

mojo2008

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
Any pictures?

mojo2008

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
Are you saying you can't see the pictures posted or you want to see more pictures?
Sorry, I couldn't see them from my work computer. They are good from home.

Sponsored

Catbus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Somewhat Interested. Great deal. I already bought caliper paint and jacking rails to paint mine red, but this might look much cleaner.

Couple of Questions:
How secure are they once installed?
Will they fit with the premium 20" Wheels?

OP
OP
Nick

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Somewhat Interested. Great deal. I already bought caliper paint and jacking rails to paint mine red, but this might look much cleaner.

Couple of Questions:
How secure are they once installed?
Will they fit with the premium 20" Wheels?
They have clips that slide over the ends of the calipers and then you tighten with a nut on each side.

I had them behind 20" Vossens so I assume they would fit behind 20" stockers. They don't really make the caliper much bigger they are only about 1/8" thick.

Catbus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
They have clips that slide over the ends of the calipers and then you tighten with a nut on each side.

I had them behind 20" Vossens so I assume they would fit behind 20" stockers. They don't really make the caliper much bigger they are only about 1/8" thick.
Thank you for the speedy reply. I would assume they would fit then. I'm just worried about slowly bumping them off. They seemed pretty secure with that system?

Do you have any pictures of them installed?

OP
OP
Nick

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Thank you for the speedy reply. I would assume they would fit then. I'm just worried about slowly bumping them off. They seemed pretty secure with that system?

Do you have any pictures of them installed?
I would just give them a push periodically to make sure they don't wiggle and tighten the nuts if they do. I believer there is a lock nut too now that I think about it.

I don't have pictures of them on my car unfortunately but here's what AM has for reference:

http://www.americanmuscle.com/calipercovers-black-gt-2015gt.html

If you do a google images search for "mgp caliper covers 2015 mustang" you'll get a lot of hits too.

Sponsored