• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Sold FS: Used Hub Centric Aluminum Wheel Spacers 25mm - $120

stangg172016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang
Sadly, had to sell my 2016 GT mustang last week. We had our first child 6 months ago and tried swinging it but after only putting 1200 miles on the car in 9 months, had to make the tough call. So, my loss, your gain because I took a few things off the car and am also selling some parts that never actually made it onto the car. Prices do not include shipping. Local pick up is preferred, will drive up to 15 miles to meet. Will ship but to verified addresses only. Prices are OBO.
20181001_200224.jpg
Sponsored

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Those very same spacers are under $100 brand new.

Am I missing something here? Is there anything else that you are including with them for the $120 + shipping cost of used parts?

OP
OP

stangg172016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang
Those very same spacers are under $100 brand new.

Am I missing something here? Is there anything else that you are including with them for the $120 + shipping cost of used parts?
That's for a pair. This is a full set of 4.

Sponsored

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Well those are the same exact ones CJs sells, down to the font. Coyote accessories makes the adapters and CJs is just a vendor that resells the stuff at 100% markup.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Do you still have these?