• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD! Forgestar CF5 18x10 Wheels and Tires...Fits PP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Yeah man, I think shipping would be much cheaper to you so shoot me a pm with your zip if you don't mind. I'm only selling one set technically, whichever set sells first the other is staying with the car. Let me know which set you want and I'll let you know the best price I can do.

And yeah I'm interested in long tubes, I'm thinking more on staying with the cats, but am open to offers.

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
How have these not sold? My asking price is like $300 more than the GTPP anchors! They can be rotated, they're a square setup, they are absolutely gorgeous and are in perfect condition being barely used! And again, you don't have to wait 7 weeks for Forgestar to make them for you!

These are the lightest, strongest, and best value for the money you are going to find for this car. Save 12+ lbs per corner compared to stock! And show off those massive Brembo calipers!

Sponsored

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Dude I would probably buy them, but the shipping kills it for me....it really sucks there isn't a cheaper way to get things to people....

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Yeah shipping does kill it. I have noticed FedEx prices have increased a good bit I think just from Christmas. Maybe after the holidays the prices will drop and we can run the numbers again. I've got a couple guys interested in the CF10s and will have the money on the 23rd, but I've actually been thinking about keeping those recently to go back to all black to run a green pinstripe without it looking odd.

John S.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
Are you running spacers with these? Do you know the weights with tires? I am assuming different offset front and rear? Is the tire diameter same as stock?

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Are you running spacers with these? Do you know the weights with tires? I am assuming different offset front and rear? Is the tire diameter same as stock?
No, no spacers are needed. I'll have to get an exact weight with tires but I'm guessing ~50lbs. The offsets are all the same, so the setup is all able to be rotated. Tires are all 275/40/18.

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
:bump:

I am ordering brand new hubcentric rings for these so you will have a brand new set! I also have some black locking nuts on order as well so you will have locks for all nuts. I have a set of non locking nuts now that will fit and are brand new, but the locking nuts should be in shortly!

Sponsored

mtb5020

Car RamRod
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
How have these not sold? My asking price is like $300 more than the GTPP anchors! They can be rotated, they're a square setup, they are absolutely gorgeous and are in perfect condition being barely used! And again, you don't have to wait 7 weeks for Forgestar to make them for you!

These are the lightest, strongest, and best value for the money you are going to find for this car. Save 12+ lbs per corner compared to stock! And show off those massive Brembo calipers!
I have some GTPP anchors. I'll trade them plus the $300. Or if someone else wants some GTPP anchors for $1300, let me know. I would love to have these wheels for the track, don't need the tires... Fishing for a wheel steal...

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
If only those headers worked with my exhaust! I'm looking at going Kooks green cats due to me moving soon and not sure what state I'll end up in.

And thanks for the offer on the wheels but I can't take any more wheels in, simply because of the move.

John S.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
My wife is pretty much giving me the green light for these. Need to work out how I'm going to get them though.

mtb5020

Car RamRod
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
If only those headers worked with my exhaust! I'm looking at going Kooks green cats due to me moving soon and not sure what state I'll end up in.

And thanks for the offer on the wheels but I can't take any more wheels in, simply because of the move.
I'm pretty sure the headers will work with your exhaust, might have to cut your current h/x pipe. The headers are catted, so emissions legal, save CA. Offer stands if someone wants some GTPP wheels for $1300. Let me know if anything changes! I'm just an idea man.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.