• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD! Forgestar CF5 18x10 Wheels and Tires...Fits PP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
My wife is pretty much giving me the green light for these. Need to work out how I'm going to get them though.
For an extra $100, I'll meet you in Savannah GA this weekend. I can have the new hub rings and locking nuts sent directly to you too.

I'm pretty sure the headers will work with your exhaust, might have to cut your current h/x pipe. The headers are catted, so emissions legal, save CA. Offer stands if someone wants some GTPP wheels for $1300. Let me know if anything changes! I'm just an idea man.
Yeah I love my h pipe though. I'll keep it in mind though if they don't sell.
Sponsored

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
So weird that the guys interested in these wheels the most are all in either NY, FL or CA. Someone buy these things and get them out of my closet!

ohbuckeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
I'm waiting until you hook me up ;) (Actually waiting until after the holidays to see how my finances are lol)

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Haha, yeah I'm thinking a lot of people are waiting until after Christmas. Let me know what you have in mind and I'm sure we can work something out!

ohbuckeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
I need to at least come up and test fit them before they're gone so know how they'll fit. The guy who does alignments is up near you correct?

Sponsored

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Yeah he is, but he isn't open on the weekend. [MENTION=12819]ScottsGT[/MENTION] got his done from someone nearby here and had good results too, I'll have to run through my PMs to see who he used and see if they're open on the weekends

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Nuttall's Tires on Millwood Ave. $70 + tax if they still have the online coupon on their website.
http://www.nuttalltire.com/

But keep in mind, by appointment only! They stay that busy.

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Thanks for the response Scott, I deleted all my PMs this week.

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Willing to deal on a set of Stainless Works headers or Kooks! Today is the sale on SW at Lethal and the 23rd is the sale on Kooks at Lethal! Avoid the 7 week wait from Forgestar!

Sponsored
OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Pending deposit today! Should be gone by tonight!

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
^^^haha congrats on the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.