• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

(Sold) Enkei PF01 and NT-01 tires

Rondog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustangecoboost
Enkei PF01 18x9.5 45mm back space and Nitto NT01 tires 275x40x18. Will fit Mustang 2011-2014 with Brembo brakes, Boss 302. Will also fit 2015-16 ecoboost with performance package brakes. All 4 wheels and tires are a square setup. No TMS sensors.
Wheels and tires were used for 3 track days. Excellent condition. New cost $2900. $1300 OBO. Local pickup only. Monterey Ca. Thanks
IMG_3755.JPG
IMG_3752.JPG
IMG_3750.JPG
IMG_3747.JPG
IMG_3746.JPG
IMG_3745.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Rondog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustangecoboost
I will lower the price to $1000. Thanks, Ron

c_reber

REB3R
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
`16 Mustang GT (PP), `15 X5 50i
Good Price, I wish they would fit my car :(

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Wish it was local. GLWS.

Sponsored

Agent_Kay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White Mustang GT
I have the same setup for my car. This is a great deal and am surprised it's not sold yet. GLWS

OP
OP

Rondog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustangecoboost
Will these fit the fronts and allow the wheels to turn without spacers?
We had them on an ecoboost with the performance package brakes and they did not rub the strut, but were really close so we added 2mm spacers to give it a little more clearence. Not sure about the GT with brembos.

c_reber

REB3R
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
`16 Mustang GT (PP), `15 X5 50i
We had them on an ecoboost with the performance package brakes and they did not rub the strut, but were really close so we added 2mm spacers to give it a little more clearence. Not sure about the GT with brembos.
If they fit a GT with brembos, I'm interested! Got anyone to try them on?

Sponsored

terryz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT base manual
Can you sell the wheels only? how much $?
Sponsored