• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD. 2016 GT premium Auto, 4700mi " demon eater" 1050 HP, literally like new!

Glockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Auto
Have my 2016 up for sale, pretty common but proven build. I did not see any rules against posting links to my ad and since I am on my phone figured it would be easier to just link it over where everything is already established. I have it on fleabay. The parts have literally been on the car 800 miles. Never seen rain or snow. Drive it maybe once a week if that just have not had the time and some property has come up for sale that I have been wanting for a while so the cars need to go. No trades whatsoever. Located in northern Indiana but not a big deal to have it shipped!

Literally the price of a stock car and barely half of the cost of parts on a fresh build that has not been beat on whatsoever. Save a bunch of money and get one done up already from crap you know you wanted to do anyway ;)..
Lund racing tuned by Jon jr
Car made 870 wheel back in April since then added the 2018 Mani so should be over 900 now

Super low mileage.
Squeaky clean report only owner before me was a Ford employee lease they put barely 2000 miles on it. I have a small payoff with USAA but they are very quick to get the title to you usually 10 days or less.

Taking a huge kick in the pants on this one but I know how it goes with these, pretty firm on price but open to reasonable offers in the 40s Take a look and let me know if you have any questions! Thanks, Steve

Just lowered the price asking 44,900.. pretty close to buying off the showroom floor. Never been to the track

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/292673419002
20180318_154441.jpg
20180413_100724.jpg
Sponsored