Sponsored

SoCal Shops that can install a short throw shifter?

veeATE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Can someone recommend a shop that can install a Tri-Ax Short Throw Shifter with ease, preferably one who has done it before ? Looking for someone to install mine which I bought from Steeda: http://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-m...hrow-shifter-2015-all-555-7316/#/product/3008

I'm willing to drive pretty much anywhere in the SoCal area, but I'm located in Los Angeles.

Thanks for any recommendations or feedback.
Sponsored

MELLOWYELLOW06

MELLOW 2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
Heard nothing but good things from RE as well. However, it's so busy there, getting an appointment is pretty difficult.

You can't go wrong with either place!

White_Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT/PP
Ya my Car is currently there, seemed like they had quiet a few cars there, but they were happy to take a new s550, their first one

Sponsored

s4-to-15gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt black perf pack 6mt
Ya my Car is currently there, seemed like they had quiet a few cars there, but they were happy to take a new s550, their first one
how much did you pay for installation? if you don't mind me asking.

White_Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT/PP
Well its still there getting everything else installed in one shot so im not sure about the price for just that, shouldnt be more then 2 Hours of labor so i think $200.. I had them do it with the LT exhaust and Driveshaft so nothing was in the way for them to install it..
Sponsored