Sponsored

So what's everyone's opinion on the CD GT350 fascia clone?

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
roush is aftermarket in which they sell their own parts to the public, no one is cloning a roush fascia lol.... ford is not, they aren't selling convert your car to a gt350 kits (yet) as aftermarket, therefore the aftermarket manufacturers are cloning. argument on those basis in invalid. you buy a cloned gt350 front end for your non gt350 car what else is their to call it but a clone?

all the roush cars are just normal cars with aftermarket parts and roush's signature. your gt doesn't magically become a gt350 even if you don't put gt350 badges on it, it becomes a clone of a whole other model offered by ford.

but we can beat this horse to death lol and it really doesn't matter what yall do. it's yall's money.
Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
So what happens to the fog lights then?

Jak112460

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
roush is aftermarket in which they sell their own parts to the public, no one is cloning a roush fascia lol.... ford is not, they aren't selling convert your car to a gt350 kits (yet) as aftermarket, therefore the aftermarket manufacturers are cloning. argument on those basis in invalid. you buy a cloned gt350 front end for your non gt350 car what else is their to call it but a clone?

all the roush cars are just normal cars with aftermarket parts and roush's signature. your gt doesn't magically become a gt350 even if you don't put gt350 badges on it, it becomes a clone of a whole other model offered by ford.

but we can beat this horse to death lol and it really doesn't matter what yall do. it's yall's money.
Why do you care? Who are you to judge what somebody else does to their car? If somebody wants to buy Shelby emblems and glue them all over their car then how does that confront anyone? Carbon Dynamics is offering a great product and they should be commended for their efforts. What if I went and installed an engine out of a wrecked GT350 would I be a poser? It's called customizing modding.

Sponsored

tyler2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt
plus i get that roush is an aftermarket company but your still cloning another model of mustang when you put there stuff on your car so its no different your attempting to make it look like a roush,which its not

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Why do you care? Who are you to judge what somebody else does to their car? If somebody wants to buy Shelby emblems and glue them all over their car then how does that confront anyone? Carbon Dynamics is offering a great product and they should be commended for their efforts. What if I went and installed an engine out of a wrecked GT350 would I be a poser? It's called customizing modding.
did I say I care? did you not real the last sentence, I said it's yall's money do what you want. do you forget I made this thread? lol

plus i get that roush is an aftermarket company but your still cloning another model of mustang when you put there stuff on your car so its no different your attempting to make it look like a roush,which its not
disagree, sorry. there is a separate aftermarket r7 roush line outside of the rs cars. it's not cloning anything when it's available for anyone by the actual manufacturer. roush is aftermarket not 1st market. it would be cloning if xyz company was cloning a roush fascia and roush didn't sell them as a separate r7 kit. so happens that roush offers the r7 kit along side their aftermarket rs cars. that's simply not cloning, whether you put a roush fasica on or roush does it. it's still a v6, eb, or gt. it makes no difference. trying to clone your car like a gt350 is a difference, it's a whole other car.

nothing wrong with it if someone wants to do it, but it's nothing like roush and the r7 kit because all of the rs cars ARE v6, eb, and gt's! again we keep beating this dead horse on this forum.

move along and talk about if you like this clone fascia or not.

Obsessed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
For the mortals that seek to see the car from a distant.
That pic really isnt the best. Sorry. How about you do a complete 360 video in good lighting. I want this but not gonna spend money until i am convinced it will look good.

Sponsored

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium
I absolutely LOVE the idea. I personally would like it much better with 2 simple changes as shown below in my ever-so-talented MS Paint rendition.:headbang:

UOP Shadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 50 LE Kona blue
I think I would like this better without the two lower fangs.
Sponsored