Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
  • Banned
Getting a new hood soon, would like to know if anyone has had any paintwork done and can suggest a good shop. I went to a local shop and was quoted $2500 for the hood. Seemed a bit high to me, but I’ve never had a hood painted before, and you typically get what you pay for with stuff like this…
Sponsored

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
Pomona body and paint. I know the family and they did my add on body parts for my Royal Crimson Mustang before you could buy the paint already mixed. That means they had to mix it themselves to do the color match. 4 years later still a perfect match. 909-865-7933

OP
OP
TrackMustang

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
  • Banned
Pomona body and paint. I know the family and they did my add on body parts for my Royal Crimson Mustang before you could buy the paint already mixed. That means they had to mix it themselves to do the color match. 4 years later still a perfect match. 909-865-7933
Just requested a quote, thank you

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Any good body shop mixes there owe paint even if paint is available premixed. The body shop is warranting the job so they don’t like warranting paint that they don’t know much about

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
Any good body shop mixes there owe paint even if paint is available premixed. The body shop is warranting the job so they don’t like warranting paint that they don’t know much about
Back when I added these no one had the paint available. They took the job because they were confident and stood behind their work. I have also had a right rear quarter panel replace by them on my daughter's red car. Matched it and when she traded it in a few years later you couldn't tell it was ever touched. And I will trust them if I ever need a repair or any custom work again.
Sponsored