Sponsored

SN95 Mustang Is The Best!!!

westy

Threads
Reaction score
It has been rather dry around here lately. So, talking to Thed in RCT Group tonight and he convinced me to share some thoughts on my favorite modern Mustang, the SN95 (1999-2004).

Why do I like it so much? It is the last Mustang to have its own design not some rehashed version of the 1968 Mustang like we have now. The SN95 had retro cues to relate it to the Mustangs of yore without being basically a copy.

Now before all of you 05+ Mustang lovers get your panties in a wad, just remember, this is my opinion and on my thread, my opinion is the only one that matters. :p Just kidding.

I would love to get my hands on a nice manual transmission version of a 2003 Mustang... preferably a Vert. Just so freakin cool in Bullitt paint and trim. Black leather interior (or tan, I'm not that picky).

SLOBBER!!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
westy

westy

Threads
Reaction score
Why is this gen your favorite?
I just like the original style of it. And I loved the way it drove. The seat was comfortable to me and the shifter just felt great. I drove an 02 or so in the bright green paint with a tan tweed interior. The visibility was great and the engine sounded cool. And I love the dual cowl dash. So sporty, like I am sitting in a cockpit instead of in a car. the car just speaks to me, ya know?

Driving an 11 last year was a disappointment. I just didn't like it in comparison.

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Why so AoN? Is it the IRS?

IMO I'd love to own any of the V8 SN95 Mustangs. No matter what they're fast and cool. Plus the aftermarket is HUGE for them.

Sponsored

blackstallion4209

The Stallion
Threads
Reaction score
ya SN-95s are great if you like spark plugs blowing out of your head. LOL just kidding. But seriously it happened on my friends '02 GT twice! It's Terminator or bust with SN95s, IMO