Vehicle(s)
18 Cayman GTS, 15 Explorer Sport , 09 Honda Fit

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I have: one in the trunk, two in the back seat, one in the front seat.

OP
OP
ANGST

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
How much of a tertris project is it ?

OP
OP
ANGST

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Folded down or not, either case two have to go behind the front seats. I just leave the seat backs up. It's a pain in the arse because they're epically heavy wheels and the tires/wheels leave a terrible mess so cover things up. Most guys I know who wish to cart around wheels get a trailer hitch and one of those platforms that hook into the hitch that'll hold about 2-4 wheels depending on width and drive carefully to their destination. Hitch doesn't weight so much that you're gonna notice.

bscn8c

Certified BADASS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
If you take out the trunk liner and air compressor, you can fit 2 in the trunk. The first wheel will sit down in the spare wheel well just far enough to fit a second one on top. Then the other two on top of the folded-down back seat.

That way, you don't need to put one in the passenger seat and can still see out the window. I've done this a few times, even with my larger winter tires.

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
If you take out the trunk liner and air compressor, you can fit 2 in the trunk. The first wheel will sit down in the spare wheel well just far enough to fit a second one on top. Then the other two on top of the folded-down back seat.

That way, you don't need to put one in the passenger seat and can still see out the window. I've done this a few times, even with my larger winter tires.
Right, take out the trunk liner and air compressor.

One goes in the spare well, 2nd on top of that. 3rd and 4th go behind the seats with the rear seats folded down.

Don't pull your back trying to get the ones in the rears seats back out. :doh:

Also some tire bags are a good idea for at least the two in the rear seat area if you do this a lot so you don't mark up your interior.