• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Washington Single turbo kit (precision)

IndyRN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang PP1 Premium
Following for proof of ownership picture when it's in your possession. Very interested.
Sponsored

Roman23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
any idea if this will work on a 17 GT PP?

Jperez228

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' GT
So, what are you asking for the kit and where's your picture proving you own it? I'm interested but you're kinda ignoring everyone's requests for ownership proof..

Sponsored

OP
OP

Turbo17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt
So, what are you asking for the kit and where's your picture proving you own it? I'm interested but you're kinda ignoring everyone's requests for ownership proof..
Hello,

I own the kit, it is at the shop that pulled it off my car and I’ve asked them to send me pictures of all the components
They said they’ll send it from there to the buyer and I’m talking to parties who have shown interest.
Below is a picture of my receipt buying it and from the shop where it’s at from 2/12/21.

If anyone is actually interested they can talk to me and I’ll send whatever proof you want.
I did not list a price because if you are serious about it you can message me and let me know what you wanna pay and talk details.
I’m not ignoring anyone or any questions and will share whatever relevant information people want.

336BA1A9-3974-4925-B28F-D87AD75072DE.png

5B2B27F1-754B-4270-8E38-8DC418A866D8.jpeg

IndyRN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang PP1 Premium
Why did the shop take it off and keep it? They ship to the buyer, not you?

Super sketchy.

Jperez228

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' GT
I don't mean to be rude but forum rules call for a price to be posted along with a picture of whatever you're selling with a note showing the name of the seller along with a date. I can't speak for everyone but I'm interested but won't waste my time if you can't tell us the price and a picture of what you own. We shouldn't have to PM you to get a picture and price...

OP
OP

Turbo17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt
Hello,

I own the kit, it is at the shop that pulled it off my car and I’ve asked them to send me pictures of all the components
They said they’ll send it from there to the buyer and I’m talking to parties who have shown interest.
Below is a picture of my receipt buying it and from the shop where it’s at from 2/12/21.

If anyone is actually interested they can talk to me and I’ll send whatever proof you want.
I did not list a price because if you are serious about it you can message me and let me know what you wanna pay and talk details.
I’m not ignoring anyone or any questions and will share whatever relevant information people want.

336BA1A9-3974-4925-B28F-D87AD75072DE.png

5B2B27F1-754B-4270-8E38-8DC418A866D8.jpeg
Why did the shop take it off and keep it? They ship to the buyer, not you?

Super sketchy.
My car is still there. I drove my car to a shop with the bbr kit, twin turbo kit sent there. They took off the bbr kit and installed twin turbo. Waiting for them to tune it. I don’t see what’s sketchy about that at all. These guys have 3,000hp gtrs and Supra’s there. I’m pretty comfortable with them watching my car and having my parts.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Turbo17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt
I don't mean to be rude but forum rules call for a price to be posted along with a picture of whatever you're selling with a note showing the name of the seller along with a date. I can't speak for everyone but I'm interested but won't waste my time if you can't tell us the price and a picture of what you own. We shouldn't have to PM you to get a picture and price...
I didn’t know the rules required that and am not a regular on forums. Given the interest I’ve received the price is $4,400 OBO.
If this situation is too hard or everyone is uncomfortable I’ll take it down.

Im just trying to sell car parts man.

IndyRN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang PP1 Premium
My car is still there. I drove my car to a shop with the bbr kit, twin turbo kit sent there. They took off the bbr kit and installed twin turbo. Waiting for them to tune it. I don’t see what’s sketchy about that at all. These guys have 3,000hp gtrs and Supra’s there. I’m pretty comfortable with them watching my car and having my parts.

The issue is more that the shop hasn't provided pictures when you asked for them. As a potential buyer, it's hard to trust that they'd carefully inventory, box, and ship the items out in a reasonable timeframe if they can't even find the time to take pictures.

I'm interested, as I stated above. When you have the kit in hand and can provide a picture of the item with your username and date written on it, I'll feel more comfortable. Perhaps after you pick the car up? If the only option is to have a third party ship it to me, I'm not interested as that wouldn't qualify for buyer protection.

Jperez228

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' GT
Not trying to give you a hard time bro, just looking out for myself and anyone else interested. I reached out to BBR and I'm waiting to hear back from them. (I have a 2019 so I wanna know what would be needed to get this working on my gen3 before I commit).

Attached for your convenience is also the forum rules for this thread which is pinned and says read before posting.
Screenshot_20210214-175036_Outlook.jpg

IndyRN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang PP1 Premium
Same. I'm not trying to be a jerk either but there's a specific way things are sold here. I think this is a great price on this kit and will likely sell very quickly.. if I don't buy it, someone else will.